1/72 Fiat CR.32, Italeri+Eduard

Fuad

Fuad,

you are getting better and better! The work you have done on such a small model is amazing.

Top marks to you!

JR

I was afraid to make the marks of the exhaust on this so small model. Because it was a great chance to spoil everything. And I forgot to mark the holes of machine guns((. 

A magnificent job Faud. The three coloured camouflage is beautifully done. Even the close up shots show the neatness of the strut fixing and rigging. While this ancient Supermodel kit is not the greatest, I am glad to have a couple to build one day and it is a lot better than nothing. 

Well Done ,  Trev. 

55 minutes ago, Jpthedog said:

Very nice completed model. I have the Supermodel kit amd I like it considering its age - still scrathing my head on how to attach the top wing and struts - so any tips?

No specific recommendations - I did this struts just from the box. But I used instead of the usual adhesive for plastics - cyanoacrylate glue with a catalyst - a substance accelerating drying.

how can you di such a beautiful paint at 1/72. Amazing!
I my point of view, a 1/72 model is well done when we think loocking at the pic that it is a 1/48 one...
This fiat was in this case...

Congratulations!

Xan

Edited by xan

10 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Fuad

Beautiful work congratulations, what can we look forward to next ? 

We haven't had a big aircraft for a while, do you have an me323 in the stash ? :wicked:

regards Pat

Hi Pat
I have a lot of large aircraft models in my stash. But it is not the Me-323. This guy is too ugly)).

Edited by Fuad
  • Like 1

A beautifilly done Chirri Fuad & a great expression of your undoubted skills. I do think they've come together wonderfully well in this build.

& yes, I'd love to see your skills brough to a 323, there is no way I can either afford one, if I could find one, have room to store the box let alone the built model but I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I could find one at a decent price, if only as a tribute to the poor sods who had to fly the darned things. To the brave & the doomed, I salute them.

Steve.

• Like 1