MiG-25PD Kittyhawk 1:48

Foxbat mania on BM!

turned out great!

but someone forgot to take the windscreen protection off! for the photoshoot under the lybian sun I guess ;)

is that a PDS model?  edit, title says PD..... sorry!

cheers!, 

Werner

Edited by exdraken

" Nightmare kit with Aires resin seat, Eduard interior and their non fitting air intakes PE. "

Can't see nothing of this in the end result, because that is F L A W L E S S and C L E A N  as hell!!

I think you have made a 200% build that's pretty much the maximum you can get out of this kit!!

Intimidated by the perfect photography that is evident here.... (not only in your post but all around here in the Forum, i have to get a decent camera/lighting/Background and, oh yea, SKILLS soon....^_^

Thanks for sharing,

Olli

Edited by ROBOT

41 minutes ago, mostrich said:

You're a brave man by wrestling with this kit, Artur. AMK comes for the rescue this year, so no more KH in the future. ^_^

Fantastic build, I especially dig the weathered metal work on the underside.

I look forward for AMK Foxbat, will be like Lego blocks I believe. 

Wow! Seriously, WOW!

I'm a newbie and just done my first kit in 40 years - I was thinking of posting it here, but having seen this, I'm having second thoughts!!

(Don't worry, I will soon enough!)

But this level of build and finish is really something to aspire to - great stuff.

wow, this looks really nice and well made. you did such a good job on the MIG-25 that it doesn't show any signs of a nightmare kit.

more like you turned a nightmare into a dream kit.

what air force is this? looks like Libyan air force (Qaddafi era)

3 hours ago, Hyder H said:

wow, this looks really nice and well made. you did such a good job on the MIG-25 that it doesn't show any signs of a nightmare kit.

more like you turned a nightmare into a dream kit.

what air force is this? looks like Libyan air force (Qaddafi era)

Yes its old Libyan markings.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

You've done a lovely job of a kit that promised quite a lot, but ultimately didn't deliver.  Will you be doing an ICM one next? :)

I will. Just waiting for basic aftermarkets. Still have Begemot decals with some interesting markings for recce version. 

4 minutes ago, Arkady72 said:

Still have Begemot decals with some interesting markings for recce version.

I must have a look at those myself. :) They're a great company for anything Soviet, and that's reminded me that I must finish my stalled Mig-31 take 2 at some point! :blush: