Anigrand 1/144 Lambda Imperial Shuttle Tyderium

I was not sure where to pop this but as they are a rarity (only 100 ever cast I am lead to believe) I thought I would post some photos from within and without the box that arrived on my desk today all the way from a seller in Australia. Its a nice tidy size and crying out for fibre optics. I've included a ruler for anyone else who may be considering the rather costly investment in case you may want to know how much resin you get for your big spend.

I have a Randy Cooper Avenger Star Destroyer due out of UK customs tomorrow so this Lambda Shuttle will make a nice complementary build-along buddy kit while the ISD is under construction later on in 2017 - yes, I know they wont be the same scale......

I hope this post helps you make the right choice if you are ever in the market for one of these but unsure of what the box really contains..... Nice job Anigrand, shame you didn't get a licence to get more of these into main stream production for the keenies out there. This kit was a real virgin, I had to break all the original bag seals to get into it - real fresh untouched classic resin...

Lamb1_zpsz10hfjla.jpg

Lamb2_zpsfnqvjacm.jpg

Lamb3_zpszokxhsu6.jpg

Lamb5_zpso7xpoonp.jpg

Lamb6_zpsgzplqcbn.jpg

Lamb7_zpslxpqzqdd.jpg

flight deck and nose shell dry fitted

Lamb8_zpss3ij5mga.jpg

Lamb10_zpsjjxg0rab.jpg

Lamb11_zpsybttcnud.jpg

Lamb12_zpsxl0rczp0.jpg

Lamb13_zps2oyxkszg.jpg

May the Force be with you, always...

John

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Madmonk said:

That's a nicely cast model of one of my favourite SW vehicles.

Are the two other vehicles in scale as well?

Hi Madmonk

Yep, the 2 Tie class are in scale to the Tyderium

I wont be making them though as they are of no interest to me.

John

crikes Chris - that was a short turn around! And there was me thinking that that was the fastest ever bit of postage the Royal Mail had ever got from A to B on a first class stamp!

very nice "power modelling" - thanks for bringing Anigrands resin to life. The Lamba is still on my desk - mind you I have one of Randy Coopers ISD's in a bigger box in the office with an even better challenger lying ahead of me....

20170220_173209_zpsgyzjlhzn.jpg

yeah baby yeah...

• Like 2