New from TANMODEL 1/32 Su-33

Julien

5 hours ago, Calum said:

I wonder why the SU 33 instead of a more common variant from the Flanker family ? I haven't seen a heap of Kinetic Su 33's built either. 

Still good luck to them. 

for me, the su-33 is the best 1/32 I could think off. Just after the 1/32 Fw190D from Tamiya :D

I understand that some preffer more common variant of the Flanker family, but then again we already have big Su-27

5 hours ago, Calum said:

I wonder why the SU 33 instead of a more common variant from the Flanker family ? I haven't seen a heap of Kinetic Su 33's built either. 

Still good luck to them. 

It's a better modelling canvas than the 27 by virtue of the wing folds and the amount of control surface droop. Even before this or the 1/48 offering was announced, I had begun to cut up a 1/48 Su-27 in order to make a 33. It has PRESENCE.

• Like 2

When you consider that an Su-33 is the same length as a Lancaster, that brings home just how big it, and this kit are!

I thought the Trumpeter F-105 was a beast in 32nd, this should trounce that.

Looks a real beauty.

Edited by 71chally

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, mungo1974 said:

Still waiting for my 1/32 F-111 Tanmodel...

ditto that mate

...mind you this does look exceedingly nice so I suppose I'd better get one of these as well :D

• Julien unpinned this topic

Dear forum members and our modeller friends;

Firstly, thanks again for your kind interest and comments.

With the new parts added to our design, now you can set the folded wing angle to two options (48 and 53 degrees).

Regards,

Baris TANSOY

TANMODEL™

TANMODEL_Su-33_R-004_1.jpg

TANMODEL_Su-33_R-002_1.jpg

TANMODEL_Su-33_R-001_1.jpg

TANMODEL_Su-33_R-005_1.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Drift said:

Just take my money, mkay??? I will deal with the divorce later. 

Maybe go half each on solicitor :thumbsup: 

But seriously this will be awesome and an F-111 !!!!..…...

Guy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, I checked the Fb yesterday after seeing the post and noticed it’s been active recently. See no reason to believe Tanmodel are no longer active, like other companies some business just takes priority. I’d be gutted if the Bucc didn’t see light of day!

• 1 month later...

Just on their FB Page

Dear TANMODEL followers and our modeller friends;

First of all, happy New Year to everyone 🙂

We regret to inform you that we are unable to meet our deadline on the 1/72 and 1/48 scale Buccaneer S.Mk.2 and 1/32 Su-33 model kit projects as we promised previously.

We would like to offer our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Our manufacturing department (also our 3D design department for some external works) has been overwhelmed with excessive workload as the demand for one of our most popular item has exceeded our expectations and our stock is depleted.

However we happy to inform you that we are back on the track and reorganized our schedule.
And we will be delivering the new products as promised in 2019 year.

Our customers and followers are the highest priority and delivering the best quality customer service experince as well as the high-end quality products is our only goal.

We will also be announcing our next projects as well.

Once again, we would like to offer my apologies for the delay and the inconviniance we have caused.

Again, we wish you all a most pleasant New Year.

Regards,
TANMODEL™️ Plastic Model Kits Ltd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1