New from TANMODEL 1/32 Su-33

Julien

Oh wow, now that really is something. I was happy enough with the Kinetic kit, but I'm not sure I can say no to this...just need to work out where it will live. 

From their Facebook page...and the box art.

16602750_10155103678098530_2917341650670

Dear TANMODEL™ followers and our modeller friends;

As TANMODEL we are very pleased to announce our new project to you.

We completed the 3D design of 1/32 scale Sukhoi Su-33 project that we have been working on for about 8 months and is ready to start production.

We would like to thank our modelling engineering consultant Mr. Cumali AYGUN (Turkey) who provided support to Tanmodel’s specialized design team, especially our SU-33 expert Mr. Hakan OKAY (Turkey), Vladimir NAZAROV (Russia) who checked our design during the creation of our design.

The specifications of our kit are provided below. We will share the details of our kit with you in LSP forum same time tomorrow and we would like to answer your questions. We hope you will like our project as well. Our other 1/32 project will of course be as much detailed as this project.

You can follow the news about our project from the first issue of SAM magazine to be published and you can read our interview about our SU-33 project on the website of Doogsmodels.

We would like to thank Mr. Gary HATCHER from Scale Aircraft Modelling (SAM) magazine who is the editor of our media sponsor and our friend Matt McDougall for his tremendous support.

Specifications :
- ONE PIECE INTAKES (The biggest and one piece Intake in the industry will be in our SU-33 kit)
- 61 Parts Huge P.E. Fret
- Foldable wing option
- Movable Canard, Slat, Flap, Aileron, Rudder, Horizontal Stabilizer parts
- Open-Closed Refueling Probe
- Open-Closed Canopy, Airbrake, Tail Radar parts
- Detailed Cockpit and Canopy parts
- 8x R-27, 4x R-73 Missile and Pod parts
- 9 Options Pylon parts
- Precise Panel Lines and Rivet details
- Slider-Mould Nozzle parts
- Modeller-friendly Part breakdowns

Edited by Sobby_23
Added Info from Facebook
  • Like 4

• Julien pinned this topic

It looks awesome, and it really was an old fashioned announcement, they really played their cards close to their chest on this one. I may have to consider selling off at least one of my step-daughters to be able to get one :whistle:

I wonder how long it will take the red line brigade to start marking up the renders.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AntPhillips said:

It looks awesome, and it really was an old fashioned announcement, they really played their cards close to their chest on this one. I may have to consider selling off at least one of my step-daughters to be able to get one :whistle:

I wonder how long it will take the red line brigade to start marking up the renders.

It has already begun.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/297355-132-sukhoi-su-33-flanker-d-by-tanmodel/&do=findComment&comment=2847314

Mark

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

I'm gonna have to pawn my stash.

Saving starts now ;)

Interview with founder of Tan Models discussing the Su-33. Some interesting nuggets of information in here.

https://doogsmodels.com/2017/02/08/talking-with-tanmodel-132-su-33-sea-flanker-edition/

Edited by Sobby_23
  • Like 1

Well played! 

Hmmm... Tanmodel announced quite a few interesting kits to release in the future. My fave is the new tool SR-71 in 1/48. Better still it it was a YF-12...!

Cheers!

Francisco

• Like 2

17 hours ago, madcat911 said:

Speaking of ARC forums. Does anybody know how to get hold of any Admins. Have tried numerous times to register, I just NEVER get the confirmation email. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AntPhillips said:

Red pencil on standby!!!:wicked:

13 hours ago, FranciscoPRG said:

Well played! 

Hmmm... Tanmodel announced quite a few interesting kits to release in the future. My fave is the new tool SR-71 in 1/48. Better still it it was a YF-12...!

Cheers!

Francisco

Agree with you on the SR-71/YF-12. Just a thought though ,would it not be possible to produce a YF-12 from the SR-71? It would need a longer/narrower nose, revised forward chines ,shorter tail cone and ventral fins but,probably do-able? Unless of course some enterprising company comes up with a conversion kit! 

Allan

PS -  Still have the ancient Revell 1/72 YF-12A somewhere. Quite a nice model despite its age. 

12 hours ago, ICMF said:

Out of curiosity, why is this thread pinned?

Dear forum members and our modeller friends;

We would like to thank you for your close interest and support to our project. We very pleased to be in this friendly forum where we will of course announce our other all projects and share them with you.

Instead of writing long descriptions for the experienced modellers like you, we prefered to write short descriptions on some of the pictures of Instruction Sheet which consists of almost 400 scenes. You will find the answers of several questions you wonder in these pictures.

Please do not hesitate to write to us in case you have a question, suggestion or you want to report a mistake (if any). We will answer them on Monday and continue working on our Buccaneer and F-4E family project.

Regards,

Baris TANSOY

TANMODEL™ Plastic Model Kits Ltd.

0024%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0048%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0049%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0076%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0077%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0078%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

0079%20Orijinal%20Ccediloumlzuumlnuumlrl

• Like 2