J.C. might like this...

arni

It might be a nice touch to keep your video collection in one thread. At least give some meaningful names as topic. Like Destruction derby 1, Destruction derby 212, you get it. Quite annoying to open up just another thread with stuff that's not of any interest which takes forever to load on the phone with its embedded content. Please be aware, I have no problem with you. It's just this habit that annoys me. Maybe I'm not the only one. Maybe I am. Just wanted to let you know. It's up to you, what you make out of it.

Out of real interest, why are you sharing all these videos of hilarious car culture? Are you in any way involved?

Jan

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Schwarz-Brot said:

It might be a nice touch to keep your video collection in one thread. At least give some meaningful names as topic. Like Destruction derby 1, Destruction derby 212, you get it. Quite annoying to open up just another thread with stuff that's not of any interest which takes forever to load on the phone with its embedded content. Please be aware, I have no problem with you. It's just this habit that annoys me. Maybe I'm not the only one. Maybe I am. Just wanted to let you know. It's up to you, what you make out of it.

Out of real interest, why are you sharing all these videos of hilarious car culture? Are you in any way involved?

Jan

WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WHINE LIKE A BUZZ SAW,JUST DONT OPEN/READ MY POSTS!:rage::blahblahblah:

Edited by arni