Invaders UFO - any aftermarket?

Decided to pull out my old Aurora Invaders UFO and start working on it. I plan on getting the TSDS decal sheet:

image6071.jpg

Is there any other aftermarket for the kit, other than a lighting kit (Which I don't want to do)?

I was hoping there was some PE ladders or other small bit for the interior.

Larry

Why not just have some fun adding details and greebly to the interior- it always looked too blank and functionless to me. When you think about it, the craft we have seen look more like local transport craft instead of something capable of travelling interstellar distances. Wonder what a mothership would look like...

There is no Mothership that I know of. The small ship is doing interstellar travell in the show. In one episode the main character is kidnapped by the aliens and there are some scenes inside the ship. I did not see the entire show so maybe there are other episodes with "detail shots". Predominant colour was dull aluminum inside out as one expects from this times SciFi stuff.

I never came across any after market add ons apart from those already listed above. My kit needs a complete strip down after I messed it up with bad paint in the last century...

The Mothership thing was just personal conjecture- I am hardware orientated and my head is always trying to figure out how things work practically, even off screen.

I do know they showed the interior control cabin in a couple of shows and the details was not always consistant- ther is an old thread on Hobbytalk

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/99-science-fiction-modeling/222817-invaders-saucer.html

in which the saucer interior, leg articulation and hull shapes are discussed at great length with some great insider information. Below are some images I have found which may help.

2678247433_b6b40e79e6_z.jpg

2679065610_5f4613e346_z.jpg?zz=1

medium_a1dc13ddefac31d4b8aa84c9eb85160b.

Detail of above prop:

The-Invaders-Computer-Chips-1.jpg

• Like 2