West German F-104G x 2

15 hours ago, RMP2 said:

Youre a bit good at this.

A Eurofighter/Typhoon thingy could be good. Subtle weathering would suit your style I reckon, but would prefer you do a 48th Revell so I can follow the build for my stashed kit. ;)

Reckon youve got a winner with that 104. Unless people are bored of 104s.........

Thank you Rob, even if I try to make a heavily weathered appearance, it always ends up looking subtle, doh ^_^! The last year or so I broke from 1/72 scale and did a few models in 1/32 and 1/48 to see how it is, without a doubt 1/32 is my favourite scale so I think I'll try continuing in that unless I have to go 1/48, just personal preference but I find a get more out of it, still takes me 3-4 months to build a kit regardless of scale! 

• Like 1

Stunning, absolutely convincing with no 'scale' effect at all. Looks real. No higher compliment.

• Like 1

Superb work David, she really does look real, I think she is your best work yet, and that is saying something.

The build quality, superb painting and the added details and weathering are all fantastic. I'm looking forward to whatever you decide to build next.

Very well done mate.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Any chance to update the post with new links to the pictures? Unfortunatelly I didn't save this build to use as a reference for my own :(

I was following it closely but forgot to save it when it was finished...