Pratchett's Figurines

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In the finest tradition of The Ankh-Morpork Watch, appearing just after the brews have all been supped in the Pseudopolis Yard canteen, reporting for duty Sergeant Fred Colon:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I expect Nobby will be along shortly (not quite finished).

These photos aren't great taken in natural daylight on a dreary November day and tweaked with Photoshop to balance the white colour. I'll try and take some better shots if we ever get any halfway decent weather this side of the Spring equinox.

• Like 7

These are very good. I assume they are the figures available from the Terry pratchett website? They are too small for me to tackle unfortunately.

You have painted them all very well. They are very close to how I visualize the books. Thank you

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:35 AM, Bertie McBoatface said:

These are very good. I assume they are the figures available from the Terry pratchett website? They are too small for me to tackle unfortunately.

You have painted them all very well. They are very close to how I visualize the books. Thank you

Thanks Bertie

They are available from Discworld Emporium. They are based on the original art by Paul Kidby and can also be bought from the Polish manufacturer Microart if you are not exiled on Brexit Island.

I managed to get a couple of better shots of Fred sorry, Sarge, for your delectation

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

And we've managed to find Nobby, diligently guarding a lonely looking barrel of "Winkl's Old Peculiar"

spacer.png

spacer.png

Barrel is a plastic item found in the model graveyard, not sure where I got them from I think they are for model railways

spacer.png

That doesn't look like The Mended Drum though...

spacer.png

And simply for size alongside a 1p coin.

• Like 7