Airfix 1:72 Jet Provest

Hi all first my apologies not been on much of late ...been battling my depression over past couple of month and everything's has been going wrong since ie, my laptop packed up then my tv now my tablet..haveing to borrow a old pc that swear is ran by a hamster in a wheel as so slow!!!!
and not even watched any daily vlogs/shows since before Christmas as cant get them to play without continuous buffering etc....

this was my 3rd completion so far this year lol...and great little kit no major issues well till got to the decals and not sure if was just me but had numerous problems with some the day glo ones were to thick and refused to lay flat despite using micro sol etc and mr softner...

but looks good now its finished as adds bit of colour to the display case lo, hope that airfix bring out later versions or some one does a a/m set as would like to do few later schemes...

P1160497.jpg

P1160496.jpg

P1160498.jpg

P1160499.jpg

P1160500.jpg

• Like 39

That looks a really nice result there with great detail and tidy finishing, well done. Hope you get to grips with some of your issues and you find enjoyment in your modelling. Thanks for sharing these photos of your good work.

Edited by Agent K

Hello,Rob - Great to see you back on radar and what a superb job you've made with this 'Jet Provost'.A classic subject in a classic scheme,she looks the business.The decals may have fought you but you won the battle with this one.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

A lot of JPs around here! Yours is up there with the best! What surprises me is that I dont get tired of all these little birds, Same with the T 11. Vampires... Airfix stop taking my money RIGHT NOW !! 

• Like 1

Looks great.  I hope mine turns out this good.  If it's any consolation, broken computers etc means more time for modelling.  'Rome: Total War' brought a complete standstill to my modelling for a while.  It took the fan on my PC to pack up before I got back in to my 'proper' hobby.