Kittyhawk 1/48 Super Etendard

Just finished this for The Modelling News.  I quite enjoyed this build, its your typical Kittyhawk kit though, Careful dry fitting and preparation of the parts will reward you with a kit that fits together with a minimum of filler.  The model was finished with Gunze colours and the kit decals.  If I was to build another one though, I would grab the Kinetic kit, only because you can make a SuE or SuM.  The kittyhawk kit will only make a SuM

31700680204_e7ae639703_b.jpg  ,

31700679374_7b7c221ff7_b.jpgcompleted build7  ,

31700674524_d957110c87_b.jpg  

32544411745_41fabc332b_b.jpgetendard5-1 by ,

Thanks for looking 

Bruce

Edited by pacificmustang
  • Like 39

Doesn't look to bad at all Bruce, Paintwork looks quite sharp and the orange training missile is a nice touch (I assume the other missiles are training rounds as I know you're all about the accuracy :)  ) Good to hear they are improving on the fit as I'm quite interested in the Su 17. 

Now with the P-39 on the bench... is this the year of Kiityhawk on your bench :D 

Nice photography as well (did someone else do that for you?)

• Like 1

Beautiful SEM, well done ! now I can't wait to start mine. Just a tiny remark, you can't get the horizontal stabilizer in neutral position when the engine is not running but rather full forward (pitch down) setting.

cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pelican said:

Beautiful SEM, well done ! now I can't wait to start mine. Just a tiny remark, you can't get the horizontal stabilizer in neutral position when the engine is not running but rather full forward (pitch down) setting.

cheers

Pelican, Thanks for the feedback.  I had missed that when looking at photos

Beautiful, looks absolutely superb, again love the paintwork, very tidy.

Was tempted by one of these before Christmas but resisted as I've too much in the stash already, but this has sown a seed again, and proves Kitty Hawk kits aren't that bad, holding on for the Su-17 just now though.

Fantastic work,

Eng

Hello Bruce,

Excellent Etendard

In the real and modelworld, valu for money.

Greetz,Orion/The Netherlands.

• Like 1