Hobbyboss 1/48 SU-34

chris57

When you consider you can pick up a 1/32nd Flanker for £120ish... that's a hell of a lot of buck for a 1/48th model. Will pass on this one I think and hope that the future Kitty Hawk offering is more reasonable.

I'm sure there's a lot of plastic there; as regards the relative pricing a 1/48 Fullback is probably just as expensive to produce as a 1/32 one.

But like chris57, I'll be sticking to 1/72 for this kind of subject -in that scale, it will be roughly the size of a 1/48 F-16 and I don't have the space for anything much bigger than a 1/48 Thud (the biggest thing I've any desire to build). 

For those with the space and the need, I hope Kitty Hawk will get everything right! :whistle:

56 minutes ago, Homebee said:

Thread is here

V.P.

Thanks for the link(I think) Homebee. I don't normally bother with the reviews, now I know why.

33 minutes ago, tomprobert said:

When you consider you can pick up a 1/32nd Flanker for £120ish... that's a hell of a lot of buck for a 1/48th model. Will pass on this one I think and hope that the future Kitty Hawk offering is more reasonable.

Yes Tom my thought too. £80-85 seems more the mark. Not withstanding the shape or otherwise issues.