1/72 - Kamov Ka-25PL/PS & Ts "Hormone-A/B/C" by ACE Models - Ka-25PS & Ka-25Ts released

Homebee

Still have the old Airfix Hormones, maybe someone should tell ACE the Hoplite is the Mil Mi2?

Paul Harrison

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This particular version of the KA-25 has always been a favourite after Airfix released one in the 1980's. I think I'll add this one to the stash. I would love to get my hands on a decent book featuring the type but I don't think such a thing exists, sadly.

BM.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

This particular version of the KA-25 has always been a favourite after Airfix released one in the 1980's. I think I'll add this one to the stash. I would love to get my hands on a decent book featuring the type but I don't think such a thing exists, sadly.

BM.

https://www.aviapress.com/viewonekit.htm?AVV-199606

https://www.aviapress.com/viewonekit.htm?OTH-146

😉

• Thanks 1

Did miss out on it all those trillions of years ago when Airfix released it. 

Will not miss it this time. It is a fascinating little subject! Had lots of fun taking detailed photos of the original one.

Best regards

Gabor

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, Silverkite said:

Did the russians at any point decided to add rocket pods to the Ka-25 or those just went straight to the Ka-27/29?

Luigi

Yes. Experimental Ka-25 Sh. 

full?d=1514060468

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got mind today, a lovely little kit... but some of the tiny parts may put of some people. Quite a bit of flash but that never bothers me... will build up into a stunning kit that's for sure. 

• Like 1