Supersonic haulage what if?

Many years ago when Airfix released the 1/72 scale Concorde the local model group set about a what if concorde group. The plan was to to come up with something regarding the Concorde and what if a company or organisation purchased one of the several Concordes for personal use. This is my dads take on the concorde done in Eddie Stobart markings. The model represented the red, white and green paint design and their famous Stobart logo branded on the tail. This colour scheme was famous on the roads of Britain, and could of been in the skies also.

IMG_20170122_170713_zpsbv9ltvnw.jpg

IMG_20170122_170828_zps2usm4zeo.jpg

IMG_20170122_170944_zpsskfbntbe.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Like 33

Really like that, nice work.

Back in the day I used to work for Pacific Miniatures (the desk top airliner model people) and they had just won a contract to supply Fedex with a range of promotional models depicting their MD11 freighters. We in the UK thought we would go one better and make the CEO of Fedex a Concorde model in Fedex livery, for those time sensitive deliveries that just must be there. We did a 1/50th scale one and he loved it, just wish I could find the pictures I took.

Dave

• Like 3