little conversion: Nakajima J1N1-S Irving/ Gekko early Version mit FD-1/ H6 Radar (Tamiya)

BOBO

In the moment I do think about the fuselage aerial. I must modifiy this part. I t is not correct in the monent, but I have a fine idea .... :pilot:

BugAntenne.jpg

selfmade airbrush Japanese hinomaru. No decals in use.

Gekko_30a.jpg

Gekko_30b.jpg

Underside Hinomaru

Gekko_30c.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry of my long delay. The reason is very important for me. I started a new life section. I have a new girlfriend, new obligations. So my kit modelling was only a second party.

Well, I have make some new steps in my life and also to on my model - please lock and I make no more words

Gekko_31a.jpg

Gekko_31b.jpg

Gekko_31bb.jpg

Gekko_31c.jpg

Gekko_31d.jpg

Gekko_32.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Merci for your understand of my new life situation. :yes:

Edited by BOBO

• 4 weeks later...

In the moment I#m allone at home. My girlfirnd is on visit in Poland t a Golf Event and so I have more time for my model kit. Since two days I work hard for next steps and I see the end of my working on horizont.

Also too I have make a airfild area within 45 minutes. Some more time I will invest in this part next days.

J1N1_20d.jpgJ1N1_20e.jpg

The last three kit parts can you see here, in the moment only the markings are not ready, also too the little parts in front of the model and the wing antenna wire. Then - thats all. I hope I havn't forgotten a important detail?

J1N1_21a.jpg

Yes, the ground is not ready in the moment ...well- I have many times to the next kit event in berlin - 4. - 5. September 2017 ... :-)

J1N1_21b.jpg

J1N1_21c.jpg

Edited by BOBO