Ok then, shipmates. Almost done. I've cracked on with the sails and all of the rigging is done and just some cosmetic stuff to do now before I post to RFI. Overall all seems ok, except to the experts of course, but I'm pleased that the rigging appears taught (I learned a lot from the forums).  As always, you can think of other ways to improve things if you had the chance to build it again but I will get some photo's soon and see how it appears then.

Thanks for following shipmates and hope to catch you again with another build at some time.

Pirate45

Pirate46

Pirate49

Pirate99

Pirate448

Edited by ukmodeller
Renew pictures
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, ukmodeller said:

Well Jessie, it's a good kit to build. So much so that I'd like to do the Cutty Sark. Alas, space is the problem. I've already convinced my wife to move all of her ornaments from our large sideboard so that I have somewhere to put this kit when it's finished. I suppose over 30 years or marriage made that possible.........ha! ha!

Hummm, wait for it, there are usually something waiting around the corner... :lol:

Thanks for the info, I will try this for sure, if you dont mind, I'll drop you a PM when I'll be ready so you can tell what I need to buy.

Jesse

8 hours ago, Jesse1 said:

Hummm, wait for it, there are usually something waiting around the corner... :lol:

Thanks for the info, I will try this for sure, if you dont mind, I'll drop you a PM when I'll be ready so you can tell what I need to buy.

Jesse

No problem, Jesse. Just let me know and I will do my best. I'm not an electronics geek, so all of my projects are simple and basic (like me so I'm told).

I think I've covered all of the corners. Her birthday is a long way off, Christmas has passed, I cannot cut the lawn as it's too wet, I tidy up and even hoover sometimes, I do the washing up sometimes, I cook tea sometimes, I hug her a lot, I say how good she looks often.............Just cannot think of anything else...........but you never know :idea:

8 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Nice!

Martian

Thanks, Martian. Appreciate that.