1/72 - Dassault Mirage IV by A&A Models - IVA & P released

Homebee

3 hours ago, drake122 said:

So, I guess nobody bought this? Released some time ago, but no reviews, no sprue shots to be found. I am just curious, if they improved anything at all..🤣

I would not bet on it - just the earlier IVA with some new parts, likely. I have one on order just the same, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Andre

Edited by Hook
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, drake122 said:

So, I guess nobody bought this? Released some time ago, but no reviews, no sprue shots to be found. I am just curious, if they improved anything at all..🤣

I’ve bought it and … I’m very disappointed. No improvement, recessed panel lines are badly done.The adjustments are not good. That will need lot of work to get an average model

• Thanks 2

On 3/25/2023 at 9:56 AM, SPAD64 said:

I’ve bought it and … I’m very disappointed. No improvement, recessed panel lines are badly done.The adjustments are not good. That will need lot of work to get an average model

That's bad news as it's a pricey kit. They were supposed to have re-done the panel lines especially on the fuselage. The overall fit of the kit is very poor as I started the first issue kit. The fuselage really does need interior strengthening to help it go together properly. I was tempted to bin it, but if I one day feel mad & perverse enough, I might make another attempt at completing it. Next time I'm at Hannants I'll see if I can get an inspection of the parts.