A small scattering

Col.

Another quiet year of slow progress for me.

Started with a couple of Tamiya Beaufighter kits in the Made In Britain GB that never got beyond the fuselage interior :(

A combination of the Hurricane STGB and Aldi selling Airfix starter kits seen me finally get something finished;

20160429_174306.jpg

Then the Edgar Brooks Tribute Spitfire STGB was my reason for getting a Special Hobby 72nd scale Seafire Mk.45 done;

1483545396.jpg

Another GB, another 72nd scale kit, this time the MTO GB and an Airfix Mk.IX bought cheap at Home Bargains converted to an FR.IX;

1479043554608.jpg

Final ones for this year were a couple of 144th scale Revell Hunters. Both were the FGA.9 kit converted.

A FRADU GA.11

1479122086237.jpg

...and a Blue Diamonds F.6

Ah, I need to upload a photo of that one, excuse me for a moment...

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, tonyot said:

Great stuff Col,......I especially like the Hurricane mate........love that scheme!

Cheers

Tony

Thank you Tony. Have to admit the Hurricane was a lot of fun to do even though I was a little sceptical about the scheme until looking into it further; it's based on a profile in On Target Profile 12 and while I disliked reading their references cited as being "Private Sources" it appealed to me too much to ignore even though I couldn't find a photo to confirm it ever existed.

9 hours ago, Col. said:

Thank you Tony. Have to admit the Hurricane was a lot of fun to do even though I was a little sceptical about the scheme until looking into it further; it's based on a profile in On Target Profile 12 and while I disliked reading their references cited as being "Private Sources" it appealed to me too much to ignore even though I couldn't find a photo to confirm it ever existed.

I wish you had said,......I have a photo of that aircraft and may indeed be,.....the private source!! Check your PM mate,

Tony

• Like 2