Hey guys!

Murray

Hey guys! Hope you're all well. Just started on here, although having watched for sometime. I'm currently a student, picking the hobby back up from my first couple airfix kits from when I was 7 or 8. Being a fair bit more engaged in it this time round. I plan to capture the process of my builds on camera. Uploading summaries on here and full builds onto Youtube. I find it helps me to plan the build more logically and efficiently if I'm planning the video of it simultaneously, it also just helps me avoid mistakes. I've uploaded a summary of a build of an SU-2 I recently completed here...

with a couple shots of a near finished bird. I mostly like interwar through to cold war but I do dabble in anything with wings, primarily in 1/72 and 1/48.  Enough rambling, hope to speak to many of you soon! 

Next couple of recorded builds in order of progression, so since that SU-2, I have a FW-190D9 in 1/72 by Tamiya awaiting nought but an antenna then it's complete, a Harrier GR1 in 1/72 by Airfix who's decals I'm tweaking to be from No.1 Squadron based in Norway, and I just got done wiping my SD card to start a MiG 21Bis in 1/72 by Zvezda bright and early tomorrow (If I'm even awake by noon it'll be a miracle. It's christmas break and I'm a student ok) As I said previously with the builds, I'll summarise on here and probably upload the full video to youtube (My account, very imaginatively named MURRODELS  Currently empty but editing takes time, time I rather spend sticking plastic together (so I do, far more than I should) Enough rambling, hope to speak to many of you soon! 

Cheers!