Harrier

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:32 AM, Vitaliy said:

Add more detail of intakes...

On your next one Vitaliy ;) , these need to spread away from the centre line as they head downwards; there not actually intakes, but ducts that take the boundary air away from the cockpit sides via thin rectangular spring-loaded doors aft of the seat bulkhead. As the forward speed of the aircraft increases, the suction above the duct exit develops and the doors open against the spring. Air on the inside of the intake is sucked away, cleaning up the airflow to the fan & compressor. If you look a photos of the wheel bay, you can see 3 sides of the base of each duct, bonded to the fuselage side walls.

Unless your ducts extend into the wheel bay, no-one (except maybe me) will notice. :D

Kirk

PS/ Do you plan to add any cockpit detail? There is a quite prominent "saucepan" (pressure vessel) that sits behind the pilot's left elbow below the low pressure fuel valve and various bits and pieces on the bulkhead that are omitted from the kit. I'm sure you've seen them on your reference photos but shout if I may be of help.

• Thanks 1