Hasegawa newsletters 2017 - 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11 & 12

Homebee

Go out and buy the Emily, it might give us a new Mavis to the same standard ...

Good to see the Marlin and the Neppie coming back, though. "One careful owner" Neppie kits have been going for silly money!

I've ordered the new version of the Emily, if I'd known they would release the H8K1 I would have waited and got that one, instead of the H8K2... still it's a nice problem to have I suppose and if it does help toward getting a new-tool Mavis as well then I'll be doubly happy :)

Cheers,

Stew

• 1 month later...
On 31/08/2017 at 01:24, LeVi Tophatter said:

(...) Seriously though, it's nice to see Hasegawa finally get the TF-104 Starfighter Demonstrator together, I'm sure it was announced as an upcoming release over a decade ago!

- ref. 07459 - release between October 19th & 22nd, 2017

Source: http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/product/07459/

07459-1.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

On 8/30/2017 at 9:57 PM, Stew Dapple said:

I've ordered the new version of the Emily, if I'd known they would release the H8K1 I would have waited and got that one, instead of the H8K2... still it's a nice problem to have I suppose and if it does help toward getting a new-tool Mavis as well then I'll be doubly happy :)

Cheers,

Stew

Yes I did buy the H8K2 and looked at the parts breakdown when I got the kit. Then found out a H8K1 was coming so i sold the dash 2 to a friend who really wanted it. Now I'll see what versions of the H8K1 are in the new boxing and get that kit too. I think an Emily that attacked Hawaii in 1942 is on the box art and another choice will be a Solomons Islands campaign machine. Either way it's wonderful to see a really nice New Tool H8K1/2 Emily family. 

11 hours ago, Homebee said:

- ref. 07459 - release between October 19th & 22nd, 2017

Source: http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/product/07459/

V.P.

I have not purchased a Hasegawa kit in years, nor have I purchase one for the decals. This is a must buy for me (I do have 30 plus 1/48 Hasegawa Starfighters).