"Berwick" Winston's Clipper

JOCKNEY

Sorry everyone, I'm going to miss the deadline for this GB

Im afraid domestic matters, 2 kids with flu and Mrs Jockney studying for an exam has got the better of me.

I have been experimenting with the moulding technique, and burnt fingers not withstanding I may get something useable if I keep at it.

cheers Pat 

• Like 2

Evening All

Bit of an update on "Berwick"

IMG_3184

IMG_3185

Work continues on making a dome for the top of the aircraft, my attempts at following Jessica's example have been woeful.  :angry:

So the latest attempt is to try to mould in milliput using a contact lense case and try to get this to morf into something suitable.

IMG_3186

IMG_3187

Having failed miserably to make it to the gallery, I will move this across to the build in progress / aircraft section of BM.

Good luck to everyone in the poll, it's a tough job choosing a favourite.

cheers Pat

• Like 3

On 03/02/2017 at 5:36 PM, JOCKNEY said:

Work continues on making a dome for the top of the aircraft, my attempts at following Jessica's example have been woeful.  :angry:

Having failed miserably to make it to the gallery, I will move this across to the build in progress / aircraft section of BM.

Good luck to everyone in the poll, it's a tough job choosing a favourite.

cheers Pat

She's a clever Lass that Jessica but don't give up you'll master it eventually.

Why not carry on here. There are a few of us keeping things going until the end....

Looking Good there though Jockney, don't fall at the last fence.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks to the fantastic efforts of Stringbag aka Chris I now have the missing observation dome that I need to finish.

I will transfer the build over to the main forum, in the work in progress section and pop the link in this post once I have started it.

kind regards Pat

• 2 months later...