THE SOUND OF THUNDER-M109G IN VIETNAM - FINISHED

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:12, PlaStix said:

That really is superb Francis. Your finishing and detailing skills are second to none! Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thx for your follow, like and kind comment, cheers Stix and HNY for you and yours :santa:

• Like 1

That's another stunner Francis. The weathering is absolutely spot-on-perfect! I cannot fault your beast in any way whatsoever, and can offer not a smidgen on advice for improvement. I love it.

Wishing you a happy new year,

Rearguards,

Badder:worthy:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Badder said:

That's another stunner Francis. The weathering is absolutely spot-on-perfect! I cannot fault your beast in any way whatsoever, and can offer not a smidgen on advice for improvement. I love it.

Wishing you a happy new year,

Rearguards,

Badder:worthy:

Thx for your like and kindest comments, I missed you in the forum, it seems that you are already back, I hope with new projects.

I wish you the same for you and yours, cheers Badder :santa:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Thx for your like and kindest comments, I missed you in the forum, it seems that you are already back, I hope with new projects.

I wish you the same for you and yours, cheers Badder :santa:

Hi Francis, I'm in the Dioramas WIP forum mate, making a dio for the StuG III!

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 17:20, nickfingers said:

looks fantastic :) weathering looks spot on - if you don't mind me asking how long did it take to build and paint (approx.)

cheers

Nick

Thx for your kind comment.No problem, I think about a month or a month and a half, anyway, if you are interested you can see the corresponding thread of the M109g in the section WIP. There is a link in the topic RIP, there are more accurate dates ...

HNY for you and yours :santa:

23 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Only just found this.....Very nicely done!  :thumbsup:

You have real eye for weathering, the way you apply the products gives a very natural and convincing appearance to your models. :coolio:

Thx for your like and kind comment, I always try do the best, and from what I see it seems that you like ...

Cheers Sarge :)