airfix sale

tweeky

The "Sale" is pretty pants to be honest, a fair few of the reduced items have appeared in their advent calendar already and in light of the fact they didn't have a blow out sale on Black Friday/Cyber Monday I am disappointed with Airfix this year. They are on extremely thin ice as a company and putting up a poor Christmas sale with items that can pretty much all be bought elsewhere cheaper either on eBay or in the shops is a bit of a cop out if you ask me. 

• Like 6

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:37 AM, Acky190 said:

The "Sale" is pretty pants to be honest, a fair few of the reduced items have appeared in their advent calendar already and in light of the fact they didn't have a blow out sale on Black Friday/Cyber Monday I am disappointed with Airfix this year. They are on extremely thin ice as a company and putting up a poor Christmas sale with items that can pretty much all be bought elsewhere cheaper either on eBay or in the shops is a bit of a cop out if you ask me. 

My thoughts exactly. Very underwhelming to be honest. Not over impressed with list of new releases so far announced for 2017 either. Only the Me 262 & Phantom will be heading my way. However, obviously we are not all the same regarding our modelling tastes. There's something there for me & that's what counts!.

Allan

Edited by Albeback52
  • Like 1