Sith Infiltrator

I'd probably pony up for a couple of the Prequel kits, but I'd be more selective than with the originals or any of the new ones.  I've got the droid with STAP, but that's partly for the Boy who loves 'em :)

On 1/6/2017 at 9:58 AM, R0ver said:

I know what you mean, but it all depends on the subject I guess. I do feel less attached to the prequel vehicles but at the same time really like a number of designs. Tough life 

I really love the 50's hood ornament look of the Naboo fighter. The later prequel fighters are awesome too,but the story. ...:suicide:

:lol: That plot was a bit of a suckaroo, wasn't it?  When I saw that boring monologue about trade wars at the beginning of Phantom, I thought to myself "I have a bad feeling about this".  I was right - better watch the Phantom Edit with 70% less JarJar, but it's still not an Oscar winner :poop:

On 08/01/2017 at 02:14, aurora-7 said:

True, it's never been on screen but I'd like how one of the licensed publications depicted it:

The "cockpit", such as it was bore a striking resemblance to the one in your pic, with that central orb, console round the edges, and the seat at the front... who told who about how it looked is anyone's guess.  The people at Lucasfilm may welll have designed, and maybe even implemented a cockpit for it, even though it never appeared in the final film. A true First Order Star Wars fan would know, but I'm only a casual by comparison :shrug: