1/144 737-800 Zvezda Released 737-800MAX Released New Boeing B737-700 released July 2019

sofiane1718

I had thought Zvezda had abandoned this but I'm really looking forward to it. For the 737 STGB recently I converted a Revell 737 but now a few months  later the filler is producing the dreaded ghost seams. Thanks Zvezda 

Jeff 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, kotey said:

Sorry, no - it will be one of Russians operator.

BTW- not so far we print Southwest scheme decals for 8A Decal http://www.8adecs.com/v2/site/HTML/decals.shtml

Thanks Andrey,
I have that sheet already. Was hoping for another if and when that goes out of print.
The -700 is not as prevalent as the other marks. Just 4 Russian airlines it seems are or have flown it.
Alan

• 1 month later...

I have already built most of a B737-800 and it is a really nice kit, especially compared to the Revell kit. Now that LN Decals have released a few Norwegian decal sheets for the MAX 8 I have also started that kit. There are two things that needs to be changed on the MAX kit though. The APU inlet door is completely different and the APU shroud drain mounted on the Tail Skid assembly is bent to the right.

I have posted a couple of pictures here:

Edited by Thomas737
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pinky coffeeboat said:

The 737-700 is now showing as available on ebay.

Jeff

If course it is Jeff, I'm just working on converting a Zvezda -800 to a -700 right now, oh well....!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 7/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, pinky coffeeboat said:

The 737-700 is now showing as available on ebay.

Jeff

Excellent. I already have the V1 decals for Westjet's C-GQWJ with its special tartan tail for the YHZ-GLA route.

Before I start cutting them up (like Ian!) are there any rumours of a 736 or 739?

Reviewed here:

It's hard to tell, but it looks like his left upper wing part isn't warped - all mine have been on my -8 and -8200, sorry 8MAX.

Jeff

Edited by pinky coffeeboat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...