Ozzys offerings for 2016 (MTO GB added)

Ozzy

My year so far, it started with the Sabre models Platformwagen then the ICM JU 88. Then onto the Eastern Front (GPW) GB, once I've finished my MTO build that will be my modelling year complete. Depending how quick I can build an Avenger?

Panzer IV Eastern Front Group Build, Platformwagen general build.

48480c3676df02a918202f733e15d7b9_zpsyncj

Eastern Front Group Build. Joint second with Stix.

5892d733272119cc267aa927d49832e0_zpsbkup

JU 88 Group Build.

bec3e83007eefe667ddfdc4a1b8da1ce_zpsenry

What keeps me in plastic kits, a presentation I painted from my previous unit. It's a chap holding a Desert Hawk lll Remotely Piloted Aircraft flown by the British Army.

05b4427da5bea14fda41ec8a0d9a22fc_zpscrrv

MTO Group Build.

2ba3690a82004479e80f862745e04d05_zps3zub

07b84cdc125c7fe854791ef4275f944e_zpsvsfk

6162e9ce4b83708978354a70e286ff27_zpst8h5

494d8ba600799596c7699c7cfb9fd8db_zpsu4ed

• Like 15

I really am so impressed by how you produce such dynamic dioramas. Your railway scene is really awesome! Every time I check back I notice something new. You really captured the atmosphere with it and your Eastern Front build. Then there's your JU88 - such a great idea for displaying it! A wonderful year's worth of models. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PlaStix said:

I really am so impressed by how you produce such dynamic dioramas. Your railway scene is really awesome! Every time I check back I notice something new. You really captured the atmosphere with it and your Eastern Front build. Then there's your JU88 - such a great idea for displaying it! A wonderful year's worth of models. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix for those kind words, it's my second year on Britmodeller and its brought my modelling on leaps and bounds. I do like the GB as you see other modellers focused on a subject, I pick up lots of top tips and have picked up some good reference material along the way. I do like displaying my models in a dioramas as it brings it all to life, it's a good way of putting a number of reference photos/ documentary clips together to produce a scene that shows the frantic ness of war as well as capturing the small details of the much bigger scene. So it's a big thanks to everybody that's given me some tips or reference material this year and words of encouragement on my threads.

thanks again 

ozzy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jrlx said:

Hi Ozzy, 

the dios are impressive,  as well as the Ju88 diving over the tanks. Very well done :clap2:

Cheers,  

Jaime 

Thanks Jamie, I found the 88 GB very enjoyable. Aircraft not being my strong point

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ratch said:

A fine body of work :thumbsup:

Thanks Ratch, 

I have had an enjoyable year of modelling, I am envious of your static layout it's coming along nicely.:)

11 hours ago, sean said:

Love the  dios Ozzy, time well spent as they have turned as they have turned out fantastically well,

Sean

Thanks Sean,

i do enjoy building my models into dioramas, as it tells more of a story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BerndM said:

Good work !

Thanks Bernd,

its been a very  enjoyable year of modelling, how's the shop going? I had a look at your web site, when I get a space on the bench I am keen to build the 1/48 FW 189 you stock. As it was the first time I had seen it in 1/48.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks Bernd,

its been a very  enjoyable year of modelling, how's the shop going? I had a look at your web site, when I get a space on the bench I am keen to build the 1/48 FW 189 you stock. As it was the first time I had seen it in 1/48.

Hi Ozzy your modelling years was a very creative one, best wishes for 2017 :)

The shop is running well and we hope to get new kits from Great Wall Hobby in January. The GWH Fw 189 is a very nice and well detailed kit. You are looking for the nightfighter ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BerndM said:

Hi Ozzy your modelling years was a very creative one, best wishes for 2017 :)

The shop is running well and we hope to get new kits from Great Wall Hobby in January. The GWH Fw 189 is a very nice and well detailed kit. You are looking for the nightfighter ?

Im not sure which one to build, it probably will be the night fighter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Im not sure which one to build, it probably will be the night fighter.

Good choice, looks great with its whirly camo stripes and radar.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Natter said:

A good year's production Oz.  Ah, the DH3; fond memories.

Thanks Dave,

its an improvement on last years out put, yeah the DH3 chap was one of those dull bronze type presentations which I tarted up a little.

9 hours ago, Hypnobear said:

Excellent work! :) As has been said, that is an unusual but effective way to display a JU 88

Thanks Hypnobear,

the idea came to me half way through the build, as I wanted to display her flying and somthing that would fit on my thin shelves.

10 hours ago, rob85 said:

Ozzy I love how you capture moments, really nice work 

Rob

Thanks Rob,

i really enjoyed my builds last year, I've got about the same amount of builds planned this year at the moment a 50/50 split aircraft and armour.