- SUKHOI Su 24 - 1/48 - TRUMPETER

IPMS19

- Again many thanks for sharing your pics, they are really wonderful help for detailing fully deployed wings, another bunch of pics like these ones and I built another Fencer ,this time it could be a Su 24 MR, ........

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

:fight: Me had to go all 'em way down to page 8 to bring yer thread to 'em first page...??? Whut gives, J.M?

-     Hi dear uncle,

-    :jabber:   As I wrote earlier, the main reason of my Su 24 post on W I P was to show  the adaptation of the KZ transkit on the Trumpy kit,this goal being reached  the following operations are a matter of painting and  few detailing,of few interest, but once done the final result will be seen soon on R F I :wink:

11 hours ago, IPMS19 said:

-     Hi dear uncle,

-     As I wrote earlier, the main reason of my Su 24 post on W I P was to show  the adaptation of the KZ transkit on the Trumpy kit,this goal being reached  the following operations are a matter of painting and  few detailing,of few interest, but once done the final result will be seen soon on R F I 

Hi, Jean-Michel! :bye: How're ya doin,' my mate?

Well, musta skipped that part. Beggars can't be choosers, but me'd certainly have loved to see 'em paintin' 'n' detailin' of yer bird 'til it were finished.

Will have to be alert on the Ready For Inspection section of 'em forums. Yeh, me will.

I finally got my Komplekt Zip meal; me's fetched off the back of a snail. Took almost two months to arrive!

Where's that Janne, Finnish lazy sod?

Cheers J.M.

Unc2 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

Hi, Jean-Michel! :bye: How're ya doin,' my mate?

Well, musta skipped that part. Beggars can't be choosers, but me'd certainly have loved to see 'em paintin' 'n' detailin' of yer bird 'til it were finished.

Will have to be alert on the Ready For Inspection section of 'em forums. Yeh, me will.

I finally got my Komplekt Zip meal; me's fetched off the back of a snail. Took almost two months to arrive!

Where's that Janne, Finnish lazy sod?

Cheers J.M.

Unc2 

- For my best Uncle and all my other friend a small piece of the painting work àof my Su 24 unveiled

004_zpsqamfkm8d.jpg

005_zpss4vto48h.jpg

006_zpswmop7nuo.jpg

- The photos are a bit dark, the finished model will be portrayed in exterior light according to my habits

• Like 2

cool!

thanks for sharing!

you know, looking at other modelers WIP project gives a lot of ideas and inspiration!

I like the overpaint? or base for  the Suchoi logos  below the windscreen!

Edited by exdraken

13 minutes ago, exdraken said:

cool!

thanks for sharing!

you know, looking at other modelers WIP project gives a lot of ideas and inspiration!

I like the overpaint? or base for  the Suchoi logos  below the windscreen!

- , The SUKHOI logo is overpainted ,the other patches are for the eyes ot the tiger mouth as well as the heavy weathering according to Begemot instruction  decal sheet

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IPMS19 said:

- For my best Uncle and all my other friend a small piece of the painting work àof my Su 24 unveiled

- The photos are a bit dark, the finished model will be portrayed in exterior light according to my habits

Awesome, Jean-Michel. :yahoo:Thanks a lot for 'em. She's lookin' hawt! Me likes the weatherin;' especially, the dirt replicated on 'em belly. Real neat work, my mate.

Piccies are just okay.

Cheers,

Unc2 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

PrpJuv.jpg

- I've chosen "imageshack", it seems it works easily. It si not entirely free but the cost is minimal.. very far from PB hold-up......

- I'm removing the photos of my models on PB, if ever someone wants to see some of them, I will be able make them available them shortly

• Like 1