This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

F-32

National Museum of the United States Air Force

That looks like an amazing museum, with some interesting aircraft.  Love the Spits, thanks for sharing.

Excellent shots as usual Tony from what look like challenging light conditions inside. That museum is definitely on my hit list for a future visit!

Mark

Great photos, thanks for posting them

Cheers

Dennis

A stunning selection of photo's so thanks for sharing. Having looked at the attached pics I can't help but feeling old after seeing a B2 and F117 in a museum!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to do a road trip next year that includes this as one of the stops.  Hope I can put it all together.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

For anyone planning a trip I'd suggest two days minimum, the place is vast!

I was there in May this year.  Literally 2 weeks before the x-planes and presidential hanger opened! I was gutted. But spent two whole days there, and a third in the general area. Could have spent longer, but didnt realise when planning just what there was to do in the area. Managed to take about 1100 pictures! Lets just say i have a lot of reference pictures for any USAF builds I have planned.

Great photos and thanks for sharing,......I would love to visit but finances and failing health mean that I probably won`t get the chance,.....which is why photos from people like yourself ae so much appreciated,

Cheers

Tony