The Percival P.56 Provost 1/48

praded-dembelya

Any update  on this ?

I hope it is still on the cards............any release dates, progress shots and or box art and options ? 

There is a whole bunch of folks waiting on this  :penguin:

Rgds

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry - my finger must have slipped. It is quite badly behaved! I have now ordered my copy from the Ukraine via Ebay. It looks from the decal sheet that there are 4 options, 3 RAF and 1 civil, which follow the offerings in the S&M kit.

John

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Provost arrived quite quickly - it is a small kit in a rather large box. It looks very good, good detailing, fine panel lines etc.  Count me happy with it.

John

Mine arrived from Ukraine at the weekend and it looks like it will be a very interesting kit to build.

Box is a bit roomy which is not a bad thing as it will prove useful for storing sub assemblies once I get started on it unlike several kits I have bought lately which have had boxes crammed so full of parts that I can never seem to get the sprues to fit back in again after taking a look at them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Take care. Canopy fit is b......t .  🤬 🤬

Would be very interested to see how you assemble the canopy. The windscreen shape (curve) doesn't fit with the shape of the two (yes two... ) parts composing the canopy. Did MikroMir ever test built or test fit the kit before placing it on the market? I do have some reservations. 

The clear parts mould has to be redesigned to say the least.

20180527_200728_resized.jpg

mm48014_2.jpg&key=8a5ac99b92af48c177ac16

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

On 5/28/2018 at 5:30 AM, Homebee said:

Take care. Canopy fit is b......t .  🤬 🤬

Would be very interested to see how you assemble the canopy. The windscreen shape (curve) doesn't fit with the shape of the two (yes two... ) parts composing the canopy. Did MikroMir ever test built or test fit the kit before placing it on the market? I do have some reservations. 

The clear parts mould has to be redesigned to say the least.

20180527_200728_resized.jpg

mm48014_2.jpg&key=8a5ac99b92af48c177ac16

V.P.

We are in a hurry to improve the situation. The mold is already milled. Now there will be 3 parts - front, center and back

stekla_yspravlenye_800.jpgi.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

We are in a hurry to improve the situation. The mold is already milled. Now there will be 3 parts - front, center and back

stekla_yspravlenye_800.jpgi.gif

Good news. Please, tell us how to get the corrected parts since I hae already bought the kit and definetely need them...

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 6:50 PM, dcrfan said:

Yippee.  Just played an order.

I'm very disappointed.  Despite ordering and paying 7 weeks ago after repeated requests for update I've just been informed my purchase has only been posted this week😥

22 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

Where did you buy?

Purchased from my local hobby shop in eastbourne, who got it from his supplier Hannants

Edited by dwh