1/144 Pzkpfw VIE Tigers

Hi All, Dragon's diminutive Panzer Korps series of vehicles looked interesting so had a go at giving a couple a go. The kit (2 tanks to a box) has photo etch and good detail for scale so below is the result of a bit of fun. The rubber tracks aren't though.

Happy Modelling all.

Ian

017_zpsfowzfbaw.jpg

004_zpsh0p12wnb.jpg

• Like 13

Hey Billy, - I guess they were designed for wargaming, but I bought them to see what I could do with them from a modelling perspective. Not really done 1/144 armour (well, I have done a takom landkreutzer but that's as  big as something 1/35 scale!).

• Like 1

Hello Celt, I'm in Oz and managed to track them down on the oz version of eBay - ranging in price from $10-16AUD, Not bad value actually. Seems that they are out of production and difficult to find but I have managed to score some. The quality varies between boxings as well. It appears my local (well if you call 1069 miles local) eBay store will ship to the UK, he is a pretty good guy to deal with. PM me and I'll give you the store name but a quick search under '1/144 panzer korps tank' should put you on the right track.

Happy hunting,

Ian