Hawker (Siddeley) GB Chat

Col.

Well gang here we are at the offical end of our GB. The poll has now closed so all that remains for me to do is announce the most popular models and thank you all for taking part in what I hope was a fun GB for everyone.

Most popular in the jet category proved to be @modelling minion's 48th scale Harrier T.4 while in the prop category was @trickyrich's 32nd scale Sea Fury.

Well done gents and I'm sure everyone will agree they were worthy winners in amongst stiff competition.

There are still plenty unfinished projects under continued progress for us Hawker fans to follow so keep an eye out for them and keep the encouraging support going in the spirit of this GB ;) 

• Like 3

Thanks for an awesome GB Col  :thumbsup:  , and wow thanks everyone!

This was very much a last minute GB for me as I hadn't originally planned to build anything for it. But I had the Sea Fury and to be honest I was very intimidated by it, it's not a model you want to make mistakes with. But it ended up being one of the nicest models I've built in a long time, an absolute joy to build, I just wish I could find another cheap one.

Congrat's Craig, she was a lovely built beast, well done. :thumbsup: 

Plus well done everyone else that joined in, there were some beautifully finished models. The standard of completed models (and even the ones that didn't quite make it) just gets better and better with each GB, so well done everyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to @Col. for another great GB suggestion, it's been a lot of fun watching the various builds come together.

Congratulations to @modelling minion and @trickyrich for producing the two builds that came out on top, well done chaps. :thumbsup: And finally, well done to all those who took part, I find it tough selecting a best build especially when there are a lot of great models in the gallery and this time we had to pick two. :winkgrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1