Bandai Star Wars Kit Embargo Lifted

Probably won't make the kits any cheaper to purchase though.   

The kits are pretty cheap now if you do a search on eBay with Price+Shipping Low to High. 

I do think it will stabilize prices and stop some new release gouging. Moving into the non-Asian markets officially will boost Bandai sales and have then consider some new subjects which may sell better than just in Japan.

1 hour ago, Richard Baker said:

The kits are pretty cheap now if you do a search on eBay with Price+Shipping Low to High. 

I do think it will stabilize prices and stop some new release gouging. Moving into the non-Asian markets officially will boost Bandai sales and have then consider some new subjects which may sell better than just in Japan.

I'm not saying that they are not cheap enough from the Asia market place at them momnent,  except during that intial rush to get the "new" kit.

But it wouldn't surprise me if the same kit from the US actually works out to be more expensive due to US postal charges in the end.

Word is that Hasbro complained to Disney about the figure kits- they offer the same product line of posable figures in the same scale already.

IIRC Moebius had an issue getting the first Iron Man kit approved due to a similar product was already licensed, even though it was not a model kit.