Junkers Ju 87 Stuka STGB Chat

Basilisk

5 hours ago, Greg Law said:

Is it still possible to join? I have a 1/48 Special Hobby Ju 87A I want to build.

Of course it is Greg, and having an A model in the mix is great.

Now only two more names are needed on the list! If you never participated in a GB, give it a try:winkgrin:

Cheers, Peter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Basilisk said:

Of course it is Greg, and having an A model in the mix is great.

Now only two more names are needed on the list! If you never participated in a GB, give it a try:winkgrin:

Cheers, Peter

Great addition!

My first ever GB was last year and if you have never done a BM GB I’d definitely encourage anyone. Aside from the tips, encouragement and community feel on here during a GB, the GB forum has helped me really come on in terms of my modelling. 

I have also decided, if this goes ahead, I’m going to try an every theatre Schwarm build..Western Front BoB, Afrika desert scheme and an Eastern Front Winter scheme..

Canopy masks a must....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Great addition!

My first ever GB was last year and if you have never done a BM GB I’d definitely encourage anyone. Aside from the tips, encouragement and community feel on here during a GB, the GB forum has helped me really come on in terms of my modelling. 

Thanks. You can add me to the list. 

• Like 1

On 22/08/2018 at 13:30, Valkyrie said:

I have also decided, if this goes ahead, I’m going to try an every theatre Schwarm build..Western Front BoB, Afrika desert scheme and an Eastern Front Winter scheme..

You forgot Spanish Civil War...  :wicked: 

3 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

You forgot Spanish Civil War...  :wicked: 

Brilliant

Why Build 3 when 4 is the Enzo way... I dnt know much about the Spanish Civil War, any excuse to add another model and another book 

Just need more members to join up 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Why Build 3 when 4 is the Enzo way...

True enough.   :)    Will they all be the same version or could you build a history of the Stuka.  I'm thinking A for the SCW, B for the BoB, D for the desert and G for the Eastern Front. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

True enough.   :)    Will they all be the same version or could you build a history of the Stuka.  I'm thinking A for the SCW, B for the BoB, D for the desert and G for the Eastern Front. 

Oh that is a great idea count me in for that 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 7:24 PM, Niknak said:

I'm on doing a ju 87 for the mto gb. Which it's looking like not going to be finished it time. Could I use this one?. Nick

The rule is that a model can be 25% built to participate in a GB, but it looks like you finished your Ju 87 in time :clap2:But your Stuka needs now some company, so why not build another one in this GB - we certainly can use your name in the list :winkgrin:

By the way - all who suffer from undercarriage phobia and build only with gear up, here would be your chance to build something which can't be built with gear up :whistle::hmmm:

Cheers, Peter

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Basilisk said:

The rule is that a model can be 25% built to participate in a GB, but it looks like you finished your Ju 87 in time :clap2:But your Stuka needs now some company, so why not build another one in this GB - we certainly can use your name in the list :winkgrin:

By the way - all who suffer from undercarriage phobia and build only with gear up, here would be your chance to build something which can't be built with gear up :whistle::hmmm:

Cheers, Peter

I didn’t think about that! No fiddly gear legs, just pure robust tank killing bomb dropping raw metal ooomph. I am away to find 3 other kits for this. 

I can wholeheartedly recommend the Zvezda 1:72 B-2/R kit I´m building at the moment. I haven´t seen the newish Airfix kit and won´t argue it couldn´t be "better", but this kit is definitely "good enough" for me in regards of detail, fit and looks (I can´t comment the accuracy as I have no references but it's a duck :rofl:)! V-P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Niknak said:

You can put my name on the list. Nick

Done that already earlier :winkgrin:

43 minutes ago, Silenoz said:

You can add me

With pleasure Silonez - you are the lucky # 25 making this GB a reality. :thumbsup: And I am sure Valkyrie will be over the moon.

Cheers, Peter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Basilisk said:

Done that already earlier :winkgrin:

With pleasure Silonez - you are the lucky # 25 making this GB a reality. :thumbsup: And I am sure Valkyrie will be over the moon.

Cheers, Peter

I certainly am! Brilliant, cannot wait, when do we get a date....thanks!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I certainly am! Brilliant, cannot wait, when do we get a date....thanks!!!

Pleased to hear. Enzo informed me that all slots for 2019 are already taken, so this GB won't happen until 2020. The wait is maybe longer than you anticipated:(, but it will give plenty of time to plan the build :winkgrin:

Thank you all who are participating in this GB.

Cheers, Peter

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Basilisk said:

Enzo informed me that all slots for 2019 are already taken, so this GB won't happen until 2020.

Yes, but it IS happening and maybe I can plan enough to build within a GB time frame by then.... big question Condor Legion or Italian AF?????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SleeperService said:

Yes, but it IS happening and maybe I can plan enough to build within a GB time frame by then.... big question Condor Legion or Italian AF?????

BOTH 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Basilisk said:

Pleased to hear. Enzo informed me that all slots for 2019 are already taken, so this GB won't happen until 2020. The wait is maybe longer than you anticipated:(, but it will give plenty of time to plan the build :winkgrin:

Thank you all who are participating in this GB.

Cheers, Peter

I can wait, yes give me time to amass the books, research builds, pilots, Gruppe, markings, theatres, sorties and paints and find a b, d and g kit cheap....is it 2020 yet

• Like 1

On 03/09/2018 at 23:50, Basilisk said:

Enzo informed me that all slots for 2019 are already taken, so this GB won't happen until 2020.

Do we have specific dates already defined?

Cheers

Jaime