L-29 Delfin - Uganda - AMK 1/48

37 minutes ago, matti64 said:

Very very nice. The Delphin has so much going for it colour scheme wise, the most difficult thing is s deciding which to do.

Exactly why I've not bought this kit yet! Great model though Jurek! I will have to look at the HAD sheet see what else is on it.

Excellent build and finish. I'm not too familiar with the type but it's nice to see it in an African Air Force livery which makes it very attractive to me. Keep them coming. Best wishes.

albamac:viking::worthy:

Superb....I look at quality builds like this and wonder if I will be ever able to get to this standard; nice work. 

One question; are the wing-tip nav lights part of the kit? I'm trying to make some at the moment to go on my Sabre. I'm not faring too well at the moment. :(

3 minutes ago, steve4536 said:

Superb....I look at quality builds like this and wonder if I will be ever able to get to this standard; nice work. 

One question; are the wing-tip nav lights part of the kit? I'm trying to make some at the moment to go on my Sabre. I'm not faring too well at the moment. :(

Position lights are transparent elements. I drilled them only from the inside and flooded paint

Lovely kit, as you say. I really like the novel colour scheme…….We don't see many African Air Force examples represented so this makes a very nice change from the more 'traditional' Russian/Warsaw Pact models I have seen.

Great finish…Well Done !