Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon The Force Awakens.

Viper78

I am also curious to see a build up on the cheaper Revell 1:72 kit. The Revell Star Destroyer looked like garbage in their promotional materials, but once you see it built and weathered properly it looked a lot better than I expected.

The higher priced 1:72 Falcon is the same kit FineMolds released years ago in a different box- easy to find some great buildups of that online.

I seem to recall Julien doing a review of this kit when it came out - have a look in the Sci-Fi reviews section if you want a selection of sprue shots and some opinion :)

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I seem to recall Julien doing a review of this kit when it came out - have a look in the Sci-Fi reviews section if you want a selection of sprue shots and some opinion :)

Where would be the Sci-Fi  reviews section? - I am still fairly new to this site and cannot locate it...

4 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

Nice build!

The sidewalls, while still too tall, have a lot better detail than earlier incarnations of this kit.

So I take it you can build it with two dishes and have the option of ANH or ESB landing gear sets?

The current issue contains most of the bits in earlier issues, except, sadly, the Han Solo and Chewy figures.  

So, you can have only 3 undercarriage legs instead of 5, or the round instead of square antenna.  There are also variations on the side hatches, the "gangway", the undercarriage legs and pads and a few other panels.

FredT :)