1/72 - Dassault Super Mystère B2 (SMB2) by Special Hobby / Azur-FRROM - released

Homebee

6 minutes ago, cvrle said:

If they can afford it (licensing fees), maybe Azur or SH would be interested in doing a Tanguy and Laverdure boxing....

Well, Berna did decal sheets for their Mirage IIIC's sooo...

Edited by Wez
  • Like 2

On 5/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, RidgeRunner said:

Hmmmm ....... We are two thirds through May and no sihn of these :(. Does anyone have news?

Appears All Is Quiet on every front.

Gene K

17 hours ago, Gene K said:

Gene K

Yes, Gene.... 29th May and .... nope, no post today! ;). Soon I'll wake up and it will have been a dream!

Martin

18 hours ago, Gene K said:

Gene K

38 minutes ago, RidgeRunner said:

Yes, Gene.... 29th May and .... nope, no post today! ;). Soon I'll wake up and it will have been a dream!

Martin

Yes, we're being tantalised by this, more than anything I want it to be right but I can't help thinking SH are being a bunch of teases!

On 21/05/2019 at 00:09, RidgeRunner said:

Hmmmm ....... We are two thirds through May and no sihn of these :(. Does anyone have news?

FR0035 Super Mystère B2 Early (1/72 nd) and FR0036 Late. Decals and boxes delivered, last mold finished (tanks), final validation of instructions this week end. We are very close to release in Prague. Upd : 17 th of May.

Source: http://frrom.com/index.php?page=Accueil-2

V.P.

• Like 1

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:frantic::frantic:

Lets hope they arrive here very soon!

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nicely detailed, going to wait for the Israeli boxing as that is the only one I am likely to build (fond memories of the Airfix kit build circa 1979, using some interesting paints to 'match' the four tone scheme, before they became available in ready to use colours, 25, separated and looking at divorce was not really a good time in my life).☹️

Great to see all of the sprues, especially good to finally see the sprues for the weapons.

I just wish Azur-FFROM will pull their bloody fingers out and get them distributed!

16 hours ago, Wez said:

Great to see all of the sprues, especially good to finally see the sprues for the weapons.

I just wish Azur-FFROM will pull their bloody fingers out and get them distributed!

they are available in all french modellers shop !

5 hours ago, Fulcrum@ said:

they are available in all french modellers shop !

Just need to find one whilst I'm in France then!

18 hours ago, Gene K said:

Do you know of one that will ship to USA?

Thanks.

Gene K

Good morning Gene 

You can contact bassin-maquette and their shop on Ebay I think they will be glad to help you ...

https://www.ebay.fr/str/bassin-maquette

All the best

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5
  • Like 1

Its great to see the sprue shot, although it woyld be better to be holding the open box myself and seeing it! I am going to criticise the moulds already; Azur etc should have  moulded the tailplane-fin fillet separately. It is a prominent feature of the SMB2 with parked aircraft almost always sat with the tailplane reclined slightly backwards.....  That said, it does look great otherwise! :)..... Come on get them sent to us Brits!

Martin

3 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

You can contact bassin-maquette and their shop on Ebay I think they will be glad to help you ...

Thanks, Patrice. Unfortunately the French ebay listing is not US-user-friendly to navigate ... for example, I could not get a shipping quote to the US ... and it appears they charge  20% VAT. I'll wait a couple of weeks more for the models to appear in mainstream stores.

Thanks again.

Gene K

Edited by Gene K

22 hours ago, Gene K said:

Thanks, Patrice. Unfortunately the French ebay listing is not US-user-friendly to navigate ... for example, I could not get a shipping quote to the US ... and it appears they charge  20% VAT. I'll wait a couple of weeks more for the models to appear in mainstream stores.

Thanks again.

Gene K

Good afternoon Gene

I hope that you will be able to get this kit from a store near you because in any case the shipping costs from France are quite high unfortunately ..

Cheers

Patrice

Ok non continental kiwi here, where local modelers and aviation buffs pronounce this as a "mist -ear"  is that correct ? We also tend to say "dass-alt" but isnt "Dass-oh or Dass -owl" more likely? .....I do know "Potays" is more appropriate than Potez but french pronunciation tends to get a bit mangled down under !