1/72 - Dassault Super Mystère B2 (SMB2) by Special Hobby / Azur-FRROM - released

Homebee

It'll be interesting to see if it comes with Honduran markings, I hope so as I don't think there would be enough interest in a Honduran only boxing.  Personally, my only interest in this version is a Honduran jet (or two).

15 hours ago, Wez said:

It'll be interesting to see if it comes with Honduran markings, I hope so as I don't think there would be enough interest in a Honduran only boxing.  Personally, my only interest in this version is a Honduran jet (or two).

Same for me - my ONLY interest!

MarTin

1 hour ago, SpeedyGonzales said:

We are living in a 1/72 world :(

From a question I ask them about it, Special Hobby confirm the release of a 1/48 Scale Super Mystère SMB.2 in 2020 !

😎

SharkOwl 

• Like 3

I'll buy one in 1/48th but have alreay bought four in 1/72nd, I think SH got it right releasing the 1/72nd kit first.

Looking at the breakdown and detail of the 1/72nd kit I think 1/48th modellers will be in for a treat.

If you can't wait for the 1/48th kit I suggest you buy the 1/72nd kit and an optivisor :tease:

Edited by Wez

5 hours ago, Mike Esposito said:

I am starting to collect 1/72. Getting close to 60, we need to downsize! 

It's hard though as I have been mostly a 1/48 guy for 30 years now🤨

Emerging from the dark side, eh Mike 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 29 August 2019 at 6:23 PM, Wez said:

I'm a bit disappointed there's no Honduran options, it's not as if they'd take a lot of room on the decal sheet!

Hi Wez!

They're easily made, fortunately :). I'm intending to build a second copy of the FAH machine that I previously built eith an AZ kit. The Israeli decals are free for anyone wishing to have them. Of course, I need the thing in my mits first! ;)

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Claudio Moura said:

Me too....😟

@Claudio Moura All you are missing are two flags and the serials. These are easily produced. It Is worth the effort! :). Sadly IDF/AF markings seem to dominate the thinking of many at the cost of other interesting schemes. I'm happy to fill that void ;).

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 4:17 AM, RidgeRunner said:

@Claudio Moura All you are missing are two flags and the serials. These are easily produced. It Is worth the effort! :). Sadly IDF/AF markings seem to dominate the thinking of many at the cost of other interesting schemes. I'm happy to fill that void ;).

Martin

Dear Martin, yes is easy... but would better that the decals was included, no work to put alligned the serial number! 😀

Best regards, 👍

Claudio

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2019 at 06:58, RidgeRunner said:

I'm sure that many of you will have noticed, but its worth saying thT the "big H" has SH72345 showing as a Vautour!

Martin

The Vautour has been out for a couple of years but this version is the standard AdlA version.  Got to get this one for completeness!

7 minutes ago, Wez said:

The Vautour has been out for a couple of years but this version is the standard AdlA version.  Got to get this one for completeness!

Sorry @wez but I think I didnt explain correctly. The big H has the Vautour showing as the product number for the SMB2. Therefore, anyone searching on the product number wouldn't find the mystere! I think they intend the listing to be for the SMB2 but just have the title and description wrong.

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRunner said:

Sorry @wez but I think I didnt explain correctly. The big H has the Vautour showinG as the product number for the SMB2. Therefore, anyone searching on the product number woyldn't find the mystere!

Good point and thanks as I had the later version of the SMB2 on back order with them, I've just checked and that back order had been converted to Vautours, as much as I would like one I didn't want as many as I do SMB2's so I've been in and changed my order.