Trumpeter 1:48 Su-24M Fencer + Komplekt Zip, Aires

23 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

That's interestin.' :hmmm: Sumthin' I had read on the NeOmega page. Which one would ya say it looks better, Jon?

Cheers,

Unc2 

Not seen the resin version, so don't know, but I'm unimpressed with the vac-form, especially as I want a closed cockpit for mine.

Jon

On 05.12.2016 at 0:22 AM, Uncle Uncool said:

Thought I might make use of yer offer by askin' whether or not the Komplekt Zip intakes are really that much of an improvement for the Trumpy Fencer. 

I they are made more accurate than the original from the set, but in principle there is no air channel, which is a big minus.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:08 PM, Jon Bryon said:

Not seen the resin version, so don't know, but I'm unimpressed with the vac-form, especially as I want a closed cockpit for mine.

Jon

Yeh, Jon; but the reason for yer bein' uninpressed with the vac-form canopy is 'cause details won't show thru' in a closed cockpit? Isn't the vac-form canopy clear enuf?

Will ya take some piccies of it, please? I'm mullin' over the purchase of the Komplekt Zip whole deal. 

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:46 PM, NazarovVladimir said:

I they are made more accurate than the original from the set, but in principle there is no air channel, which is a big minus.

:hmmm:I see, Vladimir; say that it'd be too difficult to scratchbuild the intake trunks? How do they look like?

Cheers,

Unc2