Space:1999 22" Eagle Transporter number 2

This is my second built of this kit from Round2/MPC and I've thrown the book at it, with more lighting int he cockpit, landing lights on the front leg pods, red and green flashing navigation lights, plus added greeblie detail on the walkways, extra decals and a paint job with lots of weathering...

The build thread is here http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235005434-22-mpcround-2-eagle-transporter-2/

DSC_6692.JPG

DSC_6693.JPG

DSC_6694.JPG

DSC_6696.JPG

DSC_6697.JPG

DSC_6699.JPG

DSC_6700.JPG

DSC_6701.JPG

DSC_6707.JPG

DSC_6703.JPG

DSC_6705.JPG

DSC_6704.JPG

DSC_6708.JPG

DSC_6711.JPG

DSC_6714.JPG

...and finally a better attempt at the video showing the flashing lights...

Edited by Kallisti
  • Like 23

Thanks guys :) I am over the moon to be able to say that I entered this model into the Competition at Scale Model World this last weekend and won GOLD!!! My first time winning gold and I am immensely chuffed with it!

2016-11-13+11_59_22.jpg

• Like 10

Oho, so you're the Andrew who posted this on Starship Modeller - I was thinking it would be too much of a coincidence otherwise. Congratulations, very well-deserved!

Cheers,

Will

• Like 1

well done on your Gold Andrew - you had a grin like a Cheshire cat when I met you at the foot of the competition floor stairs on Saturday

Helen was quite blown away with your work when I pointed it out

10/10 with a well deserved Gold

John

Well done on the gold medal. I'm aiming to finally start mine as my 'Christmas Hols Project' although i suspect it will be waaay after Christmas by the time it's finished (based on my current rate of construction it's likely to be finished by New Year....2021).

• Like 1