Authentic Airliner Decals

Paris

Good afternoon friends! Question for those who enjoyed the decals "Authentic Airliner Decals". The instructions stated that in water with vinegar is necessary to keep the decal just 5 seconds. Is it true?

If you're talking about the window decals, I've never given them any special treatment.  I've just used them like any other decals.  They are very thin and need to be handled with care but otherwise they're normal decals.

Hi Paris,

In my experience they take a lot more than 5 seconds to release from the backing paper. I do add some vinegar to the water and find warm water works best. I only dip them in water for a few seconds then leave them to soak on the side of the bowl. Don't forget to cut close to the window strip though!

Cheers,

Ian

I tip them in hot water for about 10-15 sec. then let them rest on a towel until they can be moved from the backing paper.

Just be advised to NOT use any decal solvents.They are very delicate but work fine as long as no solvent is used on them.

As far as I remember,Kurt states this also on the instructions that come with the decals.