More new armour from Takom

Andy Moore

Some new releases announced by Takom (all 1/35)

Krupp Raumer

14642040_514076065467614_107018997499322

V-2

14606501_514075902134297_809627474775733

V-2 with Hanomag transporter

14639581_514075775467643_395807798530776

They're also re-boxing their Mk.IV with new marking options, and including the click link tracks from the later releases.

14729345_514076222134265_565654644681563

Andy

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Algie75 said:

Do we need another MK IV though?

Maybe not but at the rate Takom releases new kits I'm not going to complain. Looking forward to their M113's being released soon.

Edited by snapper_city
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Algie75 said:

Some interesting stuff there, haven't a clue what the first thing is??? Do we need another MK IV though?

The Krupp Raumer was designed to drive into and destroy  minefields A Sherman was designed witth big wheels to lift the body away from the explosion 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

The Krupp Raumer was designed to drive into and destroy  minefields A Sherman was designed witth big wheels to lift the body away from the explosion 

Yes and according to the box it was a 'Supper heavy mine cleaning vehicle' :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

YES!!!!

I've been waiting for a decent 1:35 V2 with transport for ages! :wub: Be still my beating heart.  I love the Raumer too ^_^

Your such a tart , its only a bit of plastic :fraidnot:

No tracks 

No turret 

But i may  buy one i dont know yet 

1 hour ago, PhantomMajor said:

Do you know what versions they will be making and when will they be released?

They have only announced the ACAV version so far. I'm hoping for other versions to follow like their T-55 & Chieftain range.

I'd like at least two of those, including the transported V2. Bit torn about it though - they're really cool looking and are an important part of rocket history, but I also remember my Granny telling me about her time in London during the blitz...

Will

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Algie75 said:

Do we need another MK IV though?

It's not a new one as such. They originally boxed it as three separate kits. The male, the female and the hermaphrodite. They've just done it as a single box now, and included the click-link tracks from the Whippet and Tadpole.

Andy

4 minutes ago, Will Vale said:

I'd like at least two of those, including the transported V2. Bit torn about it though - they're really cool looking and are an important part of rocket history, but I also remember my Granny telling me about her time in London during the blitz...

Will

Yes, I can't say that the box art for the V-2 is in particularly good taste. They are releasing the Hanomag on it's own without the trailer and V-2

Andy

• Like 1

I dunno, I think I respect the box art for acknowledging the V2 as a terror weapon rather than simply an engineering feat or a fat little rocket.

I certainly wouldn't think worse of anyone who wants to build one :) And even my uncertainty about building my own doesn't make sense given that I have a V1 in the cupboard and those were the ones Granny really hated.

Cheers,

Will

11 hours ago, Will Vale said:

I certainly wouldn't think worse of anyone who wants to build one

Glad to hear it :)  If you applied the "oooh, it killed people" ethos to every model, we wouldn't have much left to build, as most tanks, planes and almost everything else has been used in one way or another to support or persecute the war, and even civilian cars & planes occasionally kill people, mostly by accident, thankfully.  I try my damnedest to leave what people use these machines for at the door for my hobby :)

To be absolutely clear, I was only ever talking about whether *I* wanted to build one - as I said, I do, but I feel a bit odd about that due to family history. Everyone else can follow their own path through the grey (plastic) areas :)

Cheers,

Will

All of them look good to me.

I primarily model German Panzers from North Africa. My father was there with the US Army and two different German relatives served in the campaign on the, ahem "other side". For me it's a "family affair"!

Even worse, I Jewish................................:blink:

G