As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

rob85

In the Navy Chat

5 hours ago, mirageiv said:

Hi guys, can I join the fun with a Marineflieger Tornado? Something like this: 

Tornado IDS MFG2

I think I'll use the Revell 1/48 kit, it is about time I stopped looking at the box and built one!

Cheers,

David 

It is under the command of the navy, and a great subject choice! So please do! It would be fantastic to get a tornado in this GB.

Rob

Missed the start of this GB.

Anybody build the Kinetic E-2C? Is it doable in a month?

18 hours ago, Lex77 said:

Missed the start of this GB.

Anybody build the Kinetic E-2C? Is it doable in a month?

I think there was one, but might be confused! Happily have another anyway! Yeah sure, especially if you build quick and your on lock down 😃

Rob

No lockdown here and the boss made sure I could do my work at home so no extra building time during the week.

The E-2C is washed and will be started later this week.

If we get another eleven entries in the gallery, the forum software will not be able to handle a poll!   :lol:  

The Nordic GB recently broke the forum.   I see no reason why this GB shouldn't...   :thumbsup: 

Enzo, if someone can convince my boss and my infant that Battleship construction is a far more vital use of my time, I will gladly assist in breaking the site! 😆 

I'll hopefully be doing my part later this week.  Now that the BUK is done, I can re-direct some of my attention back to this one.

Posted (edited)

Gidday, I'll try to get USS England done in time.

If it's numbers of completed builds you want, would paper boats and planes count? 😁 Maybe not.     Regards, Jeff.

Edited by ArnoldAmbrose

Flipping eck, it isn’t long now! Hasn’t the time flown by!

rob

Rob, stop scaring me!! Now I feel compelled to spend the rest of the night glued to my desk (hopefully not literally, but it has happened in the past...)

Oh boy, only week left?! Luckily I'm in a good place with the Vigilante but I think the A-6 will be a no-show. Kinda spent all my energy on the Nordic GB, have to slow down a bit :drunk:

14 hours ago, reini said:

Oh boy, only week left?! Luckily I'm in a good place with the Vigilante but I think the A-6 will be a no-show. Kinda spent all my energy on the Nordic GB, have to slow down a bit :drunk:

hmmmm maybe, just maybe we can get the mods ( @rob85, @Enzo Matrix) to give us some much deserved ;) extra time? I would definitely try to do the best of it! 

I am sure others could also need some extra time to challenge the forum system and adding more quality to gallery quantity! :) 

thanks in advance!

Werner

Just a heads up peeps (nice catch @vppelt68), the gallery lock date appears to have moved.  ;)

All hope is not yet lost.

Edited by helios16v

Thanks a lot for an extra week!

I will do my best to add a Spanish  Harrier to the gallery!

There will indeed be an extra week for the group build! As suggested above by @exdraken...

there are a number of builds that my be able to make it with an extension, so the very kind @Enzo Matrix has agreed to extend for 1 week to give everyone the chance to get their builds over the line! He’s a good person!

so get building people! You can do this!

Rob

14 hours ago, rob85 said:

There will indeed be an extra week for the group build! As suggested above by @exdraken...

there are a number of builds that my be able to make it with an extension, so the very kind @Enzo Matrix has agreed to extend for 1 week to give everyone the chance to get their builds over the line! He’s a good person!

so get building people! You can do this!

Rob

Praise the Britmodeller gods 👏🏼