In the Navy Chat

rob85

22 hours ago, SleeperService said:

I didn't know that I shall have a root around. FOUND IT a rather nice build as well.

There's a replica on the UK show scene which got me thinking. It seems a bit mad even for the Marines.....

The French mounted a 13mm machine gun in something similar. I'd have paid good money to see that firing!

That's such a good idea for a build, but such a bad one for a gun platform!!

Rob

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok I'm in, I sort of did try to make a NY resolution to try and cut back the number of GB's I sign up for,but.............

not sure what i'll build yet, but there's every chance it'll be something quite different as usual!! :hmmm: I do have a 1/48th Collect-Aire resin RA-5C Vigilante I'm itching to build in the special SEA trial colour scheme! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2017 at 1:45 AM, trickyrich said:

ok I'm in, I sort of did try to make a NY resolution to try and cut back the number of GB's I sign up for,but.............

not sure what i'll build yet, but there's every chance it'll be something quite different as usual!! :hmmm: I do have a 1/48th Collect-Aire resin RA-5C Vigilante I'm itching to build in the special SEA trial colour scheme! 

Now that does sound different! Great to have you on board.

and if your New Years resolution was for this year 2018 doesn't count.... no need to thank me :) 

rob

On ‎18‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 2:45 AM, trickyrich said:

:evil_laugh: Cut back on GB's?!?! You know that is not gona happen. :rofl:

I have the same problem as well.

I was thinking of doing the Trumpeter Vigilante, what a coincidence. I think I still need some extra's for it. So on to the modelshops.

Cheers,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arniec said:

:evil_laugh: Cut back on GB's?!?! You know that is not gona happen. :rofl:

I have the same problem as well.

I was thinking of doing the Trumpeter Vigilante, what a coincidence. I think I still need some extra's for it. So on to the modelshops.

Cheers,

mmm evil minds think a like!! :devil:

The Collect Aire one is still the best around from what I've read, but she could certainly do with some AM stuff. So if this one goes ahead I'll probably get all the AM stuff for the Trumpeter beast for her. Am really itching to build her, one of the schemes in with the model is for one of the trial camouflaged versions off...... hmmm RVAH-13 from memory, they were camouflage, green/brown first then SEA green/green/tan, something completely different for Vigilante's. So being quite unusual I just have to build it!

Plus is there a cooler looking naval aircraft around than the RA-5C.....ok a Bomb Cat F-14...but those decals are nearly impossible to find in 1/48th!!

There's no prejudice here, all being wings is no problem! I hoped this would be a really inclusive GB and so far it appears to be turning out that way, yes there are a lot of aircrafts pledged but there are many other things!

thanks for being so supportive everyone, just hope it doesn't run out of steam when the vote comes.

Rob

p.s. I have run out of likes so if you don't have one just pretend like you have

Edited by rob85
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, rafalbert said:

I would be up for it.

Dave

I’ve added you to the list Dave. It’s already over the amount of names needed but I’m not sure if they count from 2 years ago... 

I will have to find out!

cheers

Rob

On 10/23/2016 at 3:33 PM, rob85 said:

42. @CliffB

43. @zebra

44. @Corsairfoxfouruncle👍🏻

45. @trickyrich👍🏻

46. @modelling minion👍🏻

47. @Valkyrie 👍🏻

48. @Paul Bradley👍🏻

So I spoke with @Enzo Matrix and his advice was to see if you were still all up for this build? So I have tagged you all, if you could just post below to let me know if this is still something that.... floats your boat 😃.... than that would be great! If not no worry’s.

cheers all

Rob

p.s. New names also added

Edited by rob85
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Where was this BG proposal hiding? Yes please can I join? I’d be in with a few! Great GB idea

It was hiding in the past 😂 it’s a time travelling GB!

Consider yourself aboard!

Rob

• Thanks 1