1/32 - Henschel Hs 129B-2/RIII, B-2/R8 & B-3 by Zoukei Mura - B-2/RIII released - B-3 in December 2022

Homebee

Source: http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_088.html

(...) Other braking news!! Here we go with other big NEWS just to stun you!!!

Zoukei-mura will reveal two new 1/32 kits at the IPMS UK in Telford this November!!

2 aircrafts!!

We will reveal mock-up displays!!

Sooooo, what are their names!!?? Well, let me just tell you one more of your dreams is coming true!

I will introduce you these two new outstanding airplanes in the next entry!! (...)

Hideyuki Shigeta
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.

The already announced as "in development" 1/32nd Fw.190A and 190D?  

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234965337-132-focke-wulf-fw190a-345678-d-9-by-zoukei-mura-in-development

Wait and see.

Update 05/11/2016:

The first of the new 1/32nd models to be announced at Telford SMW 2016 is a Henschel HS 129 see herebelow

The second one is a 1/32nd Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu "Nick" see thread: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235011594-132-kawasaki-ki-45-toryu-nick-by-zoukei-mura-release-in-2017/

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

For this being a rumourmonger just a guess: apart from a RR Phantom some chance to see an Ar 234, a razorback Mustang or the long times missed Tiffy or a Griffon Spit.

A bet for a beer at Telford that one of these will be there........

Cheers

Andreas Beck

Hope its the Spey Phantom , for me I would like a Invader/Counter Invader or a Tigercat but I think I will be waiting for a while.

Guy

• Like 1

Based on their previous track record I would venture a DH Mosquito, Gloster Meteor F Mk 4, Mitsubishi Zero, Focke-Wulf 190 F-8 or ME Bf-109.

Then again we could really live in hope (or fantasy) and witness the release of a McDD F-4 Phantom FG.1/FGR.2, SEPECAT Jaguar, Dassault Mirage F.1, Blackburn Buccaneer,  Hawker Hurricane or Typhoon……THEN we really would have something to write home about……I'm not holding my breath though.   

Gosh now they're really teasing us!!!

So the perfect 1/32nd F-4J or E???  

So my guesses, if its:

English, either a Griffon powered Spitfire or a Typhoon, or a EE Lightning, think there would be some serious trouser problems if they announced one of those in 1/32nd!!!

American, either a P-38L (who doesn't love the shape/look of it) or a P-40K or may be even a A-4M Skyhawk??

German, either the perfect Bf-109K or Me-262

and left of field stuff, Yak-3, MiG-21 (they haven't done Soviet stuff yet), A6M Zero, Mirage III??

If the place of the announcements has anything to do with the program, it could well indicate a British subject. But why should it be a Spitfire XIV? We already have a very decent version from Pacific Models. 

Wow, Looks good to me, I've been anguishing about buying the Tamiya 1/32 F-4 C/D again for ages now.

But this looks like a big step up from the old Tamiya offerings. Not to say the Tamiya versions weren't good. But no intake seems!!!:P

4 hours ago, Silverstone 2 said:

Wow, Looks good to me, I've been anguishing about buying the Tamiya 1/32 F-4 C/D again for ages now.

But this looks like a big step up from the old Tamiya offerings. Not to say the Tamiya versions weren't good. But no intake seems!!!:P

Have you seen what it is?  

On 10/22/2016 at 10:26 PM, SeaVenom said:

Have you seen what it is?  

Yes thank you,

An F-4 Phantom, Variant matters not. Especially as every version known to anyone will be out shortly...im sure 

The first of the new 1/32nd models to be announced at Telford SMW 2016 is a Henschel HS 129

Source:http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/sentiment/oyajiblog_089.html

そして~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

いよいよこの機種がついにSWS 1/32スケールで実現いたします!!
 もちろん両機とも、細部の細部まで極限に再現を試みたSWSスタンダードモデルとして鋭意開発中です!

しかも2機種が同時進行ですから~~!! 日本機ファンのあなた、ドイツ機ファンのあなた、そして私のように航空機ならなんでも好きな素敵なあなた、今日からまた寝られない日々が始まるのですぞ~~~

また一つあなたの夢が叶います。SWSキットの前味を存分に楽しんでくださいね。

img_089b006.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:12 AM, F4u said:

Hope its the Spey Phantom , for me I would like a Invader/Counter Invader or a Tigercat but I think I will be waiting for a while.

Guy

1/32nd Tigercat? HpH are doing one..

• Like 1

WOW that'll be something a bit different from them....am quite interested!!

The other one if I have to guess from the photo is a Kawasaki Ki-45 Nick, though I wish it was an Nakajima J1N1 Gekko! Both would be very tasty if not really large!

oh and here is a basic translation pf the Japanese text in this blog...

And ~~~~~~~~~~~~! ! ! ! ! !

Finally it will be realized in this model is finally SWS 1/32 scale! ! 

Of course both the two aircraft, is under intensive development as SWS standard model that try to reproduce the limit until the details of the details!

Moreover, two models is ~ ~ because it is simultaneously! ! Your Japan machine fan, your German machine fan, and you like me nice like anything if aircraft, you'll every day begins to also not sleep from today ~ ~ ~

Also one of your dreams will come true. Please enjoy to fully pre-taste of the SWS kit.

how is it! This blurred the copy photo at first glance, you are amazing people who rely on the somewhere south model name and its type! That's right.These two models enhance also variations parts and decals! They are I'm in progress as the rich to enter the kit contents.

And more than anything, you decided to mind to buy this kit always, it is more amazing person. 
After all these is because I'm a bona fide SWS kit, you will enjoy thoroughly.

And involuntarily spear a hand in your wallet, you to the purchase budget of this kit was gently concealed in the desk, let's gift a hug from me! ! Since that is from the moment in your mind is this aircraft start dancing! ! Look! Baribaribari ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Breakfast down ~ ~ ~

To see a mock-up of the two models up close. 

So it is a collection to IPMS modeling village booth of the United Kingdom Telford of November 12! !

Development team trying surprise you is we look forward to.

9 hours ago, Radleigh said:

1/32nd Tigercat? HpH are doing one..

I forgot about that one ! well I'm getting one of the types on the wish list of new kits :thumbsup:

Guy

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Fresh wews...  ;)

Source: http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_093.html

SWS 1/32 kits' new interesting development gone so far!
Henschel Hs 129 Development Report

Known by different names like flying "can opener" or "tank buster", this unique Luftwaffe raider has finally started to show its figure as an SWS kit.

Plus, in the most wanted 1/32 scale!!

In the front lines of all the fiercest WWII European battlefields, vested with a bulletproof armor against anti-aircraft fire, it bombed every kind of enemy that might wriggle on the ground, while allied soldiers welcomed it with cheerful voices, just as they were excited children. That is the Hs 129.

As SWS kits, we will first develop separately the B-2 and B-3 types. Decals and equipment that will cover all the battlefields in which the 129 was deployed will also be included.
Of course, we are challenging ourselves to reproduce a kit without neglecting any of the secrets of this little-known aircraft, from the plane structure, engine, cockpit, armament, landing gears, fuel tanks, to the storage of the first kit aid. Speaking for myself, I will be also looking forward to seeing this kit coming to you shortly, Luftwaffe fan. The pictures you see in this entry are from the latest mock-up. The first display is scheduled for the IPMS Omaha, at Zoukei-mura booth. Stay tuned!

img_093b010.jpg

▋How is the shape of the Henschel Hs 129, this tough can-opener?!
This is where we are with the mock-up; we can finally see its outer shape. If we think its shape is ok (in fact it is!) we will move on to the copper cast. And, if there is no problem, we will go on to the production of the master, where it will not be possible to step back.
Despite being small as a twin-engine aircraft, there are heaps of parts worth seeing! Hey, this is the admirable "natural enemy" that you AFV fans cannot miss!

img_093b011.jpg

▋Regarding the details under the fuselage, nothing is forgotten. Weapons and bombs, then equipment and maintenance background, you will be able to complete this rare Hs 129 model, just the way you picture it in your mind. Every Luftwaffe fan, every Hs 129 fan, feel free to have high expectations for this kit but you just need to be patient before it is available!
*You will be able to see this mock-up with your own eyes at Zoukei-mura booth, IPMS Omaha.

img_093b012.jpg

▋See, the Hs 129 is an incredibly, incredibly small aircraft. Since it smashed into pieces every tank, vehicle, bridge, base or even locomotive that might be on the ground, it doesn't pale beside heavy bomber Do 335. But due to the short flying range, which is why it was frequently hit, and the high number of enemies, it underwent a hard treatment after another… seriously. It did actually well, from the sky over the desert right below the equator, to the frozen eastern front!! We will create and give you a stunning kit. Promise

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Source: http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_097.html

img_097b2579_en.jpg

▋Here comes the fearsome tank buster!!
Hs 129, feared as the flying "can-opener" by the allied soldiers, is now a 1/32 SWS kit and is finally here.
Right above, the box art of the kit.

Hs 129 raked without mercy the enemy tanks advancing in the vast desert.
The package, with this stunning scene from the North-African front, contains a kit that will shake your heart. Development is proceeding, be patient!!

img_097b-pop_hs129.jpg
img_093b010.jpg

▋The Henschell Hs 129 showed all its mobile and destructive power in all the theaters of World War II. This special aircraft feared as the terror of the skies from the allied forces because of its great power, and consequent great damages, is finally here! Soon available!

V.P.

• Like 1

Lets hope they decide to scale down to 1/48 from the looks of it would 'knock the pants' off the now overpriced Hasegawa offering. mind you I'm still waiting for the scaled down He219 :sleep_1:

• Like 2