1/32 - Henschel Hs 129B-2/RIII, B-2/R8 & B-3 by Zoukei Mura - B-2/RIII released - B-3 in December 2022

Homebee

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Source: https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_105.html

World Debut!! The 1/32 Henschel Hs 129 B-2/RⅢ kit will be released for sale for the first time!!
Don’t miss out on your chance to get this fantastic kit at Telford!!

To our customers who have already reserved an SWS Hs 129 B-2/RIII kit: Thank you very much for your kit reservations!
On Saturday, we will have a staff member in charge of selling the kits to those who have reserved them. Please tell them your full name to purchase your kit.

img_105b006.jpg

img_105b007.jpg

Also, please be aware that the reservations are only valid until 1:00 pm on Saturday, 9th November 2019. After that time, any reserved kits that have not been picked up will be put up for sale to the general public.

Click here to make your Hs 129 kit reservation!: https://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_104.html#telford2019pre
The deadline is Nov. 3rd, 2019, 23:59 (JST)

I will be eagerly awaiting you at IPMS Scale ModelWorld in Telford.

V.P.

• Like 1

[On edit] Never mind! I checked out Radu's sprue shots, and the bomb rack and bombs are there. Now Radu just needs to make a Romanian decal sheet for it, since there's only the Tropical scheme in the box.

The early prototypes and the 2018 poster shown in reply #24 showed the standard B-2 version with the fuselage bomb rack, but the current poster doesn't show it. Is this still planned? Romania used the bombs-only version, and that's what I'm planning to build.

Peter

Edited by Peter O

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Henschel Hs 129B-2/RIII, B-2/R8 & B-3 by Zoukei Mura - B-2/RIII released - B-3 in December 2022
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...