1/72 Revell Eurofighter typhoon single seather

Karlo

Hello i wlll post my proggres here step by step and will try to explain much as i can.

First of all i will make eurofighter different, since i hate pure gray airplanes, i mean i like to bring some life and color to them. For this aircraft i will try to do some splinter desert camo. So to get some idea i do a little bit of a Research on the Internet. And then i find instructions in PDF format and open it in paint, crop it and paint model there first. I will try to make model similar to this one:

euro4_zpsdxuxiqxo.png

So i started  my build with cockpit, it had nice decals and it went pritty smoth and fast, still i need ejection seat but i will build it later.

IMG_20161018_170546_zpsp1zf0ot6.jpg

Model is full of Extra flesh , so i will have alot of  fun with cutting and using putty !!

IMG_20161018_172113_zps9bklzrtz.jpg

When joining fuselage it was horrible at start some part just couldn't stick together. By looking at a texture of aircraft there will be alot of work with putty and i will need to rescribe panel lines to make them deeper. So i will use hobby knife for that purpose and revells PLASTO. I will put a picture of aircraft when i'm done with putty and then one later when i'm done with panel lines. If you would like i can do step by step photos if needed !

IMG_20161018_172041_zpstxuhrcxx.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The build is going slow, i'm kinda busy atm but still i have some time to work on little parts.

IMG_20161103_130430_zpsbfuyvvpu.jpg

There is alot of work on upper fuselage. There are alot of gaps i need to close, and rescribing of panel lines but i'm happy. Also some parts needed to be sanded rly thin to fit in. Remember to always test parts before asembling them. So i had problems in cockpit and cannopy needed some sanding to fit in nicely. Also this air brake made me go nuts !!!

IMG_20161103_130358_zpsumbrjwnw.jpg

Sorry for blure picture. So far i got this :D. Not much but i hope it will immprove during next few days

IMG_20161107_114011_zpsc0nee29a.jpg

Painting camo pattern is slowly proggresing, but i had such bad luck and this happened to me

IMG_20161107_114021_zpsdbxsuoqj.jpg

There is tiny gap betwen cannopies and because i delute color to get a nice thin layer it got through that gap and ruined it, please if anyone knows how to save that cannopy please let me know ! Thank you alot ! Lines are still in work progres so it is still a bit messy but one or two more coats of paint and it will look smooth !