1/48 - Beriev KOR-2 (Be-4) by Mars Models - released

Homebee

Mars Models is to release a 1/48th Beriev KOR-2 (Be-4) kit - ref.48004

Source: (once again thanks Tali) http://www.greenmats.club/topic/2380-148-кор-2-бе-4/

CADs

57fc27164f77c_2_2_jpg_35e690e99e834abe54

предфинальные рендеры

КОР-2-2.jpg КОР-2-3.jpg

КОР-2-1.jpg КОР-2-6.jpg

КОР-2-4.jpg КОР-2-5.jpg

общение строго по теме!!! только аргументированные замечания и конструктивные предложения!!!

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Very nice! Great to see this - always brilliant to see Soviet GPW aircraft in any scale. However, I'll have to put in my plea for them to also downscale this to the One True Scale.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Learstang said:

Very nice! Great to see this - always brilliant to see Soviet GPW aircraft in any scale. However, I'll have to put in my plea for them to also downscale this to the One True Scale.

Regards,

Jason

It's already in the One True Scale :D They'd be mad to offer it in 1/32 after all 😮

• Haha 2

In fact I'd love to see it in 1/32nd scale, but I asked on their Facebook page if they were thinking about doing it in the real One True Scale (1/72nd scale for you 1/48th scale heathens!), and it sounds like they are. As I said, in whatever scale, it's always nice to see WWII Soviet aeroplanes. Now how about a new-mould Il-4 in 1/72nd scale...

Regards,

Jason

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Interesting if they dig out for some unknown painting schemes or it will be in one of three commonly known...

What to say? - Really great model very nicly detailed. I have old Polish kit of it still in stash (interesting is that it is from very first production - so a fresh moulds..) . One can improve detailing looking at this kit!

J-W

• Like 1

Yes even in 1/32 it would not be massive, good that we will get on in 1.48. I did do a really horribile one in 1,72, some eastern eurpean kit.

Julien

• 1 month later...

Aha! RPM - thats the chappie - I was racking my brains as to who made the assorted blobs of plastic pretending to be this aeroplane in 1/72 wot I glued togevva when I were a lad. Great looking aeroplane. My model bore absolutely no resemblance to it. Looked like a Grumman Duck had had a seizure.

TT

• Haha 1