KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

1 hour ago, Wulfman said:

Any chance of a 1/72 La-9 / La-11 ?

Wulfman

Excellent suggestion! The La-9 was one of MPM's very first injection-molded kits, but that was decades ago. There were also old kits from Siga and Gran, but these were pretty crude, and they are hard to find now. Further, there was a resin kit from Steelwork Models which was quite good if you accept resin, but it's no longer available. So, the market is open for new and accurate 1/72 La-9 and La-11. Ark Models is releasing both in 1/48 scale, so apparently they believe it's worthwhile, if that helps.

John

• Like 2

On 10/31/2020 at 7:18 PM, Wulfman said:

Есть ли шанс на Ла-9 / Ла-11 1/72?

Вульфман

On 10/31/2020 at 8:51 PM, John Thompson said:

Отличное предложение! Итак, открыт рынок для новых точных 1/72 Ла-9 и Ла-11. Ark Models выпускает обе в масштабе 1/48, так что, очевидно, они считают, что это того стоит, если это поможет.

Джон

No, friends! I have repeatedly asked this question on various sites, and even personally to representatives of ARK-models ... Personally, they answered: no, but on the sites they simply ignored my requests, and even deleted my requests, because there were many who wanted to have La-9/11 in 1/72, and in the discussion threads swearing began on this topic .. Why? I do not understand..
On a 48 scale, their models had sufficient demand in at least Russia, the USA, China, and possibly Korea.

Edited by GROWLER
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reported to be reboxings from the original Stransky R-44 kit.

- ref. KPM72215 - Robinson R-44 Raven II "Civil" 

174389-0.jpg

- ref. KPM72216 - Robinson R-44 Raven II "Military"

174388-0.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...