KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

On 9/17/2020 at 9:10 AM, Jan Polc said:

Gentlemen, there is the last chance to get Hampden with AZ model clear parts and with Avalon decal sheet as a bonus.

The kit includes 9 camo schemes, the series is very limited and as it is AZ stock clearance released by SABREkits, it is really the last chance.

For orders see the link of SABREkits e-shop - 

https://shop.sabrekits.cz/10502,cz_hampden-b.mk.i--9-decal-options-!!.html

Unfortunately, I can't translate the website to English, so can't sort payment or postage.  Tks anyway.

Reds

Martin

11 hours ago, mike romeo said:

Unfortunately, I can't translate the website to English, so can't sort payment or postage.  Tks anyway.

Reds

Martin

Contact them on the e-mail [email protected] - they are English fluent. Unfortunately their e-shop has not English copy ready, starts are hard, you know... 🙂

• Thanks 1

Guess the Paypal module isn't active as well yet :P

Anyways - google translate does the trick, and it appears to be the same type of e-shop KP/AZ use so I could figure most of it out regardless :P

Let us present you the list of best selling items of the week at our UK distributor – Hannants.

We were very lucky that 9 of 20 products in that popular „kitparade“ are plastic kits under the marks KP and AZ.

The whole team of the company would like to express theirs thanks to all our customers for interest in our products and purchase of our kits.

Our thanks go also to the team of Hannants for the excellent co-operation in the distribution of KP/AZ kits.

We understand this achievement as appreciation of our work and the great motivation into our future project we work on.

Thank you

Petr Muzikant and KP/AZ team

spacer.pngalt-92 - let me confirm that

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 1

Just picked  up the Hornet F.1 I had on order and it looks a very nice kit. Looking at the runners, it lloks as if no provision has been made for the FAA variants. Is there any likelihood of the F.20 and NF21, presumably there would be a new wing and fuselage runner? I hope the F.3 has a Church Fenton based option (19 and 41 Sqns) I live not that far from there. Thanks for the interesting subjects. 

Mr T - naval versions are not planned now, but....

Thanks to your orders (thank you) we will reach the mould life limits and at the moment we will make another set of mouldings, Sea Hornets are in the pipeline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

Bf 109E Emils coming very very soon...

http://www.modelarovo.cz/messerschmitt-bf-109e-emil-azmodel-1-72/

Do you have any U.S. Distributors ? Id love to buy more of your product but cant always afford overseas shipping and postage ? 

US distribution - we use company Czech Mate, Mr. Scott Bell, try to find him here - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/190058324802902

or simply order in our company e-shop, we react quickly and even - we are able to complete some sold out items time to time... 🙂

Bf 109E-1 - will come in the secound round, E-3, 4, 7 now.

• Thanks 1

Gentlemen, URGENT - 

we need an aerial photo or picture of 1940 British radar station. Our artist, Mr. Jaroslav Velc wants to use it in the background of

our coming soon aircraft in 1/32 scale (not Delfin 🙂 )

If you have it or know linl, please let me know on my e-mail [email protected]

Thank you.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:11 AM, Jan Polc said:

alt-92 - let me confirm that they use the same e-shop engine as KP/AZ, not all features defined yet.... 🙂

Let us give them patience and chance.

No worries, received a tracking code :) having been assigned order number 0001 makes it a bit more special :D 

2 hours ago, alt-92 said:

No worries, received a tracking code :) having been assigned order number 0001 makes it a bit more special :D 

so it was you they were talking with me about.... 🙂 congratulations, you have practically opened the new e-shop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morning gentlemen,

I have a personal request - 

for my private project I am looking for really good scale plans of Percival Provost (not Jet Provost).

Is there anybody who can help me with scan, link or suggestion in which book/magazine I can find it?

Be so kind as to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you beforehand.

Jan

10 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Is there anybody who can help me with scan, link or suggestion in which book/magazine I can find it?

Hi Jan,

As this might interest also others I answer here. This is THE book about Percival Aircraft you need: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Percival+and+Hunting+Aircraft+silvester&i=stripbooks&rh=p_n_shipping_option-bin%3A2023186031&dc&qid=1602014744&rnid=2023185031&ref=sr_nr_p_n_shipping_option-bin_1

Author was a draughtsman at Percival and it has good, well-detailed line drawings of the various aircraft built by Percival.

Prosit,

AaCee

However... Air-Britain published On The Wings of a Gull in 2012, which has freshly-produced drawings by Paul Jackson of Percival types including the Provost, because ". . . the existing technical drawings . . . were substantially inaccurate". I think Alf Granger produced a set for Planes/Wingspan magazine, as well. I haven't compared the three.

Peter

On 10/6/2020 at 11:25 PM, Tripod said:

However... Air-Britain published On The Wings of a Gull in 2012, which has freshly-produced drawings by Paul Jackson of Percival types including the Provost, because ". . . the existing technical drawings . . . were substantially inaccurate".

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the information. Sad thing but good to know!

Cheers,

AaCee

The John Silvester book is still a good read, though. As I'm not sure where my copy is at present I can't compare the two Provost drawings.

There is a second-hand copy of the Air-Britain book on eBay at present, or for a little under half as much you can get a brand new copy from the publishers:

https://www.air-britain.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000003.pl?WD=wings gull&PN=WingsofaGull------23.html#SID=13

I hope that link works. If not, it's easy enough to find on the Air-Britain website.

Peter

On 9/30/2020 at 3:38 AM, Jan Polc said:

Mr T - naval versions are not planned now, but....

Thanks to your orders (thank you) we will reach the mould life limits and at the moment we will make another set of mouldings, Sea Hornets are in the pipeline.

Hello Jan! Will the new molds be HQT, and will the spinner diameter with the new molds be increased, as suggested elsewhere?

Cheers;

John

• Like 1

DH Hornet if redone will retain all from the previous kit. And - I did not say we will do it, but it seems like... Diameter of the spinner is correct according to the references

we have got from the guys who are quite an experts in the subject...

SIAI SF-260 - test build - can be seen in the link.

http://www.modelarovo.cz/siai-sf-260-1-72-kp-kovozavody-prostejov-3/

• Like 2